Top 1043 Classic Rock songs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How many of those songs are on your morning show? :razz:

Thanks for the list! :(

LOL! There's alot of good information on that site! Thanks again!!

While any list like this is open for criticism, this one is actually pretty good. I would disagree with including "Scenes from an Italian Restaraunt" and "Captain Jack" by Billy Joel in the Top 200! Those aren't even Billy Joel's best songs!

Where's The Archies or The Partridge Family?

Sugar, Sugar, ah honey, honey, you are my candy girl, and you got me wanting you.

They don't write lyrics like that anymore!

Sugar, Sugar #1 on Billboard for six straight weeks in 1969!

Woodman said:
While any list like this is open for criticism, this one is actually pretty good. I would disagree with including "Scenes from an Italian Restaraunt" and "Captain Jack" by Billy Joel in the Top 200! Those aren't even Billy Joel's best songs!

Ahh Woody, you didn't notice that this is a NY station with LOTS of Long Island listeners....Joels stomping grounds! I gave him a price for some work one time at 1 of his house, poor guy couldn't afford me, he gave the job to somebody else!

That's right. I forgot. I actually made a sales call over in Hicksville once. I stopped at the "Hicksville Humidor" and bought some cigars.......Puros Indios Diademas I believe...........SUSAN!!!!!!!!!!! :-( :-( :-( :-(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom