Took at trip to Gulf Shores

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Im looking forward to setting up in a campsite and setting up the WSM for a long cook...nothing to do but drink beer, smoke cigars and watch the smoke !!!

Paymaster said:
john pen said:
Im looking forward to setting up in a campsite and setting up the WSM for a long cook...nothing to do but drink beer, smoke cigars and watch the smoke !!!

:LOL: No cookin for me, I will be fishin. I will probably grill me and the wife a steak and might cook some fish if the reds or spanish are bite'n.

Ok, Ill go with that..fishing is as good as cooking...Was thinking about a bass fishing trip to Lake Okeechobee in Feb. My mil lives in Ft. Myers and I could stay there..

Looking good sir. Better throw that short one back in the water afore the pesky old perch pimp..aka game warden..aka rabbit sheriff.. come by and give you a ticket. Now this only be if they still got the 14" rule. I dont fish much especially in the ocean. Everything in there got teeth..plust I cant never figger out whut it is..then the whole place always smells like dead shrimp. Thats why I mostly hang out around the cement pond I guess. Dont even get me started on the dangers of Sea Serpents and the Creature from the Black Lagoon..Jelly fish and tar balls etc..shudder.

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom