Time to move the babys onto the deck :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ScottyDaQ

Master of All
Time to move the babys onto the deck :(
Here we go.
6-10 inches of snow expected with high winds...for the next 3 days.
sniff sniff...

My deck ... that's just pressure treated.

I'll post another snap a little later.
:idea: :-k Hmmmm :-k Snow day tomorrow? :grin:

Tonight: Periods of snow before 8pm, then periods of rain and snow between 8pm and 11pm, then periods of snow after 11pm. Low near 32. North wind between 13 and 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 6 to 10 inches possible.

Wednesday: Periods of snow before noon, then rain likely. High around 41. North wind between 9 and 16 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.

Wednesday Night: A chance of rain showers before midnight, then a chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 30. Northwest wind between 9 and 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
Forecast

Our south towns and higher elevations around the Finger Lakes are suppose to get it too...Won't be long now....

23.gif
22.gif
9.gif

Tell me about it. I got turned around trying to go over the mountain on Rt. 33 in VA today because two tractor trailers jack knifed due to "Snow and Ice" on the mountain. Added 2.5 hours onto my trip.

48 here today, partly sunny.

That reminds me, I have to take down all those flamingo's from around the pool.
17.gif

Uhhhhhh Yeeeeaaaaahhhhh

It friggin broke one of my Sugar Maples. ****** ... more wood I need to cut up and do something with :!:

Over 7 inches and still coming...

SNOW DAY !

Dude that is the reason I don't live too far North! That much snow this early??? Plus you guys don't close anything around there when it snows. They can call for snow here in the DC area and stuff shuts down!

Well, thank God you got all those leaves raked up before the snow fell.

Oh look dear it's starting to snow a little,
5.gif
I think I'll go shovel the driveway, I don't think I'll need the snowblower, be right back,
8.gif
Damn, it's still coming down, I'm going to have to fire up that snowblower, it's too early for this shit,
9.gif
I can put up with an early season snow storm OK, it happens, but I'm fucking pissed. There is no fucking way I should be plowing snow at this time of year,
11.gif
Dear, did you happen to hear how much of this crap we're suppose to get?
22.gif
I'm gonna hitch up the team and try to make it to town and pick up some supplies,
20.gif
I hate Winter, oh wait it's only October......
19.gif

Ahh that's, better

However .... OMFG :eek: :faint:
I was clearing off the deck and heard a loud CRACK in the tree that's right above the cookers ! I almost crapped myself. It was the very limb that was above them. I said No NO NOOOOO!

Earlier I did a survey and I there's fallen branches all over, a broken guter, all the hedges and brush around the sill of the house are flat...along with a 2 year ol weeping willow ... and...
My favorite maple in the back yard...a (was) a focal point..

Looks like it's turned to rain now ... until tonight ... then comes another another inch of snow.

Bruce.... NO !

I'm beginning to have serious concerns about the response times here ! I mean Jeez! They knew it was coming. Where they hell are they? Why can they not see? Why can they not respond?
You simply get chills every time you see these poor individuals, as Jack Cafferty just pointed out, so tragically, so many of these people, almost all of them that we see, are so poor and they are so HUNGRY, and this is going to raise lots of questions for people who are watching this story unfold.

pict00539ln.jpg

I apologize if this offended someone that was, or had friends/family involved in a natural disaster. It wasn't meant that way. It was just a political poke....and if you can't see the humor in that, then please seriously kiss my ass. kthxbye

Don't worry Scotty. I'm sure your $2000 FEMA Card will be arriving shortly.

Good for strip clubs and lap dances too!

The FEMA Card. Don't leave home without it!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom