Time sure flies....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodman1

Executive Chef
Many of you will recall when my daughter chose Miami University and Rempe was giving me grief because he went to rival OU? She is graduating from The Ohio State University this Sunday.......... Have we been doing this THAT long????????

Sometimes I sits an thins, sometimes I just sits, but I sure wonder where 27 years went! Seems like yesterday me an momma was just datin, an here we are now, lookin at our retirement options an how we can hep our granddaughter grow inta a fine young lady.

Makes a feller feel old sometimes, but, with age comes wisdom from time ta time.

Tell that youngin a yours congrats from us here in the holler!

You know, I do remember you and Rempe talking about that. Time does indeed fly. Of course, I can't remember what I had for breakfast.

Yes it does, Dave. Why it only seems like yesterday that you almost killed Greg with your Beans. Almost being the key word here! :LOL:

Congratulations to your Daughter! Go Buckeyes!

P.S. Are you bringing the Klose down to the graduation ceremony? I imagine the'll be a bunch of hungry people down there!

Griff said:
You know, I do remember you and Rempe talking about that. Time does indeed fly. Of course, I can't remember what I had for breakfast.

I know what you mean, Congrats Woody

Congrats to your daughter Woody. Mine will be a senior next year and my boy will be a freshmen...man how the time goes by. It seems like just yesterday they will crawling on the floor.

She graduated Summa *** laude with a BS in Special Education. She should be OK. Unfortunately, the love of her life, got a BA in Communication........He's a good guy though. I like him!

Sounds like a perfect match for YOU...a retard that likes to talk. :LOL:

Congrats to her and to you for getting her off the payroll. ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom