This weekend boys and girls...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jshively said:
It is friday friday friday which means time to spill the beans on what you are doing this weekend. Winner this week wins an autographed copy of "Everyone Poops".

If it ever quits raining probably some bbq chicken is called for , might even do another smoked chuck roast . If not its off to Columbia SC probably to the Olive Garden off Harbison.

Built a table for the bedroom of my SC "bachelor" pad. LOL :)
Still needs painting. Getting a couple of coats of "Old Kettle" Black. Sort of fitting for a Weber guy. :!:

Not too bad for a jigsaw, palm sander, and a drill/screwdriver. :D
I think I better vacuum before I get termites. :)

Finney said:
Still needs painting. Getting a couple of coats of "Old Kettle" Black. Sort of fitting for a Weber guy. :!:

Nice job on the build.. =D>

Finney said:

Looks good Chris, and the part about "Old Kettle", well you got the OLD part right!

finishing a way to long bathroom remodel..drywall yestarday, plumbing paint today...emptyed out pantry, painted floor, removed a wall (in conjunction with bathroom remodel) and will be moving my washer and dryer from basement (dryer was already in pantry, but have to move it so, new vent and longer gas run), cut grass, aaannnndddd...my oldest daughter is supposed to move back in today, but all her friends bailed on her, so I guess Ill be squeezing a few trips from her apartment to my place in...

On a good note, throwing on some ribs for dinner tonight to go with roasted corn and tomatoe salad. Made mussels over pasta last night...not much time to post lately. Trying to wrap up a bunch of projects around here before the weather turns sour.

Nick Prochilo said:
Finney said:

Looks good Chris, and the part about "Old Kettle", well you got the OLD part right!

You're as old as I am.... And look older. LOL

Finney said:
Nick Prochilo said:
Finney said:

(Pics removed)

You're as old as I am.... And look older. LOL
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: =D>

Finney said:

Nice job Finney.

Larry Wolfe said:
Finney said:

Nice job Finney.
For the tools you had it looks very nice :!:

Captain Morgan said:
regarding those mussels over pasta....I'm sure you've got time to post the pics!

Sorry Capt'...As I put then in a serving bowl, I did think that it would make a wonderful pic...

Picture...A bed of Ziti, swimming in butter/wine/muscle juice topped with mussels in the shell...and in and on the muscles are onions, leeks, tomatoes and garlic, and then nestled in the middle on top is a pile of the onions, leeks and tomatoes. It was picture perfect. Oh, and there was a loaf of crusty itialian bread next to it, and of coarse many ice cold LaBatts Blue Light...

Im doing ribs as we speak along with salad and corn (ala Witt...bacon wrapped and smoked)..I promise pics..

Captain Morgan said:
regarding those mussels over pasta....I'm sure you've got time to post the pics!

Sorry Capt'...As I put then in a serving bowl, I did think that it would make a wonderful pic...

Picture...A bed of Ziti, swimming in butter/wine/muscle juice topped with mussels in the shell...and in and on the muscles are onions, leeks, tomatoes and garlic, and then nestled in the middle on top is a pile of the onions, leeks and tomatoes. It was picture perfect. Oh, and there was a loaf of crusty itialian bread next to it, and of coarse many ice cold LaBatts Blue Light...

Im doing ribs as we speak along with salad and corn (ala Witt...bacon wrapped and smoked)..I promise pics..

Captain Morgan said:

Back
Top Bottom