This thing is cool

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Uncle Bubba

Executive Chef
http://www.lightkeeperpro.com/

I usually am pretty skeptical(imagine that) about stuff like thism but this thing works. I spent two hours the before replacing lights. Bought this yesterday and was done in 10 minutes with everything lit. Highly recommended!!!! Best $20 I've spent in a long time.

Uncle Bubba said:
http://www.lightkeeperpro.com/

I usually am pretty skeptical(imagine that) about stuff like thism but this thing works. I spent two hours the before replacing lights. Bought this yesterday and was done in 10 minutes with everything lit. Highly recommended!!!! Best $20 I've spent in a long time.
You had to replace the bulbs on the new tree....

Yep...it was a display tree. Must have sensitive bulbs. Remember, I saved $600+ so I can buy a lot of bulbs for that. Most lit using this tool. Somehow it fixes the shunts. Probably catch on fire now. :roll:

Uncle Bubba said:
Yep...it was a display tree. Must have sensitive bulbs. Remember, I saved $600+ so I can buy a lot of bulbs for that. Most lit using this tool. Somehow it fixes the shunts. Probably catch on fire now. :roll:
sensitive bulbs for a sensitive owner...is an artifical tree considered going "green"...whats next Bubba...porkless Q....If I remember Larry has a recipe for Qed Toffu :shock:

Now you tell us! Last week Jody replaced maybe 150 bulbs to get her brother's pre-wired tree working. She's patient/stubborn -- I'd have thrown the damn thing in the pond. When a bulb goes out it increases the load on the other bulbs, then another one goes out, more current to the others, and pretty soon you've got a whole section of dark tree. Her fingers were really sore from changing all those bulbs. :shock:

--John
(DO NOT get a pre-wired tree! :evil: )

Uncle Bubba said:
Damn you saved 600 plus on a tree. I'd like to see that tree.

Tannehill Kid said:
Damn you saved 600 plus on a tree. I'd like to see that tree.
Uncle Bubba does everything on a grand scale. :LOL:

img_173305_0_92175f84202364e1de3df86684daf270.jpg

--John

Hillbilly said:
Well, it took aloter work, a fair amount a time an risk on a ladder but I finally got my Christmas lights up!

img_173337_0_e3b307746e8adfce6b28ac1b4d11e63b.jpg

Good job, that's more lights than I put up. I hate Christmas lights, you put them away and they're all working, you pull 'em out the next year and half of them have died....screw 'em.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom