Thiis weeks project

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well WDB is now finished with the jam……

The WSM is still chugging along at 240* dome temp and the smaller butt has hit the 160* mark, I think I might take another mental health day……..It’s nice and hot here and we are going to the neighbors to chill and swim in the in ground………I’m thinking about steaks for dinner………….along with the leftovers from Friday…….

The WSM temps droped 209*while we were swimming......I just had to shake the ash a bit.......the smaller but is at 167* and the bigger at 162*

wittdog said:
Well the butts are at 185* and 180*. They are getting close..................... =P~
Yep, another couple hours or so. You can probably make it to work tonight! :razz: If your wife doesn't put them butts in the fridge, that is!! :razz: :razz:

Work! Please refrain from uttering that four letter word.......more like a snack before bed..... :grin: mental health........had a good day make the jam, went swimming my oldest jumped off the diving board all by himself. :grin: my neighbor got magic so he could swim, we whipped up a x4 batch of Jacks BBQ sauce (we already had the canning stuff out and we both like that alot can't wait to put some on the butts that are still on) can't wait to use my new grill brush it will come in handy the next time Mr. Pen uses my grill...I'm going to look for some Beef ribs to use that oak on and can't wait to relax in the new Lazy Boy

You my friend have been "jammin'" =D> =D>
Sounds like you had a great Fathers day :(

The Joker said:
wittdog said:
Well the butts are at 185* and 180*. They are getting close..................... =P~
Yep, another couple hours or so. You can probably make it to work tonight! :razz: If your wife doesn't put them butts in the fridge, that is!! :razz: :razz:

I don't think he trusts me anymore-- can't imagine why. I USUALLY don't make the same mistake twice.... O:)

Wittdogs B said:
[quote="The Joker":2cmnqjo4]
wittdog said:

I don't think he trusts me anymore-- can't imagine why. I USUALLY don't make the same mistake twice.... O:)[/quote:2cmnqjo4]
LMAO! Sorry Mrs. Dave ~ I just had too! :razz: :razz: :(

They look great! :( Who's stayin' up for a few before you pull? AND, is that your foot in the 1st pic, lower right? :razz:

The butts came out great. We are having it for dinner tonight, I ran some over to my sister who just had a baby, some is going next door to my elderly neighbors, the rest if there is any left is going to be vac packed and we plan on doing the Pen's egg wrapped apps this week but we are going to make them Wittdog sized, they are good enough to make a meal out of so we are. :grin:
BTW me and miss dog were eating it as fast as we could pull it last night...The bark was awsome.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom