THese guys are jerks too!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodman1

Executive Chef
I hate Bob Gibson and Steve Raichlen! Does anybody else hate them too? They really get under my skin, those two. Come to think of it I hate Arthur Bryant and Sonny Bryan too!

How does a dead guy get under your skin? Does he haunt you at night?

Big Bob went over the rainbow many years ago. Arthur too!

He's just full of hate..and shit too.

Raichlen I have a hard time with too. Call it what it is and don't exploit it for what it's not. Grilling is not BBQ

Just to jump in for a minute....
I didn't like Steven R. very much at all and then I bought "How to Grill".

I don't really know why that changed me because I've been grilling a long time and never really had any problems... But something changed me with regard to him... Sort of like the Grinch when he hears the Who(s) singing after he stole their Christmas presents. I don't know... Some how I thought he was okay, and his show good. 8-[

Maybe it 's just all the Scotch and Bourbon I drink. :dunno:

Bob T said:
[quote="Kloset BBQR":22k7po4o]How does a dead guy get under your skin? Does he haunt you at night?
It's called a maggot attack! sounds like the start of a cheap "B" movie.[/quote:22k7po4o]

Yeah, Attack of the Zombie Q'rs! :grin:

Finney said:
But something changed me with regard to him... Sort of like the Grinch when he hears the Who(s) singing after he stole their Christmas presents. quote]

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Woodman said:
I hate Bob Gibson and Steve Raichlen! Does anybody else hate them too? They really get under my skin, those two. Come to think of it I hate Arthur Bryant and Sonny Bryan too!

You couldn't leave well enough alone could you? :grin:

ZILLA

Well if you guys can post names of people that youre not fond of, I gotta throw in Martha Stewart. Pompous a$$ biotch.
I am glad I got that off my chest.

Kloset BBQR said:
What do you guys think of Paul Kirk or Dr. BBQ? :bored:

Just kidding, no response required! :D
I sure wish I knew more about Paul Kirk 'cause I do have an opinion.. :-#

Back
Top Bottom