The wife said if Petunia has to get into shape then

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
So do I. She bought me this for our 25th wedding anniversary last night.

img_197576_0_77e326e135285a8dbb5b5a9daf69ed5c.jpg

I got her a 7' Crape Mirtle (sp).

Larry and I have been on a work out program for the last 6 weeks or so...we are using honestly in our training...

Bill, if you are really serious about getting in shape, take the bike back and use the $$ to buy yourself a copy of P90X!! I have been using it for the last 3 weeks and it is RIDICULOUS!! Be prepared to hate life for a solid week or so...but then realize how much better you feel and how much STRONGER you have gotten!! Well worth the $$!!!

http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitnes ... 0819154852

Nice lookin bike and Happy Anniversary. I get my exercise by walking 6 miles in the am. I do need to start lifting weights as my son made a comment about me starting to get man boobs. :(

Greg Rempe said:
Larry and I have been on a work out program for the last 6 weeks or so...we are using honestly in our training...

Bill, if you are really serious about getting in shape, take the bike back and use the $$ to buy yourself a copy of P90X!! I have been using it for the last 3 weeks and it is RIDICULOUS!! Be prepared to hate life for a solid week or so...but then realize how much better you feel and how much STRONGER you have gotten!! Well worth the $$!!!

http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitnes ... 0819154852

Where/how did you purchase?
Like, did you buy off the site? Used.. Craigslist? I haven't seen the best reviews on how it's purchased directly from Beach Body.

From the site...no problems for me..but then again...they must have heard of me...you know, being a web celebrity and all!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

yeah, we have a full gym at work with the P-90 program. This is a small step for me. When I was a cop I was on bike patrol and was in the best shape of my life. Figure if I ride 5-10 miles a day and build up some stamina then the gym will come next for the winter. Besides, I like biking around our quant little town in my spando shorts. Figures Larry would ask about that. :roll:

Bill The Grill Guy said:
yeah, we have a full gym at work with the P-90 program. This is a small step for me. When I was a cop I was on bike patrol and was in the best shape of my life. Figure if I ride 5-10 miles a day and build up some stamina then the gym will come next for the winter. Besides, I like biking around our quant little town in my spando shorts. Figures Larry would ask about that. :roll:

Puff PM'd me and asked me to ask for a picture of you in the spandex, but I refused to stoop to that level!

Bill.....you gotta get you one of those pointed aerodynamic speed helmets to go with the spandex shorts & bike :LOL:

8)

Larry Wolfe said:
Puff PM'd me and asked me to ask for a picture of you in the spandex, but I refused to stoop to that level!

Which begs the question how Larry ended up with said photo in his possession.

Griff said:
Larry Wolfe said:

Which begs the question how Larry ended up with said photo in his possession.
Touche! :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom