The "Thank the good Lord, the weekend's here" thre

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captain Morgan

Chef Extraordinaire
Doing 2 butts and the corned beef pastrami thing. Can't wait for the day after St. Patricks day, I'm gonna stock up big time on those 99 cent a pound corned beefs!

Got about 7 inches of snow yesterday.

So..... I'm making soup out of some leftover brisket.

Chris Finney said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":3ev19u9a]how ya gonna post if you're in your car?

YOU'LL STAY RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE!

I need a lap top and satellite internet![/quote:3ev19u9a]
Talk to Kevin K...

Yeah, same here..

Niagara River Smoker said:
[quote="Chris Finney":543kndxi]Headed to NC in 20 mins. 8)
How long's that drive, on a good day, of course...[/quote:543kndxi]
:shock:

I'm doing early ribs on Sunday. My daughter surprised us yesterday and came home from school for the weekend. Her first question to me was...what are you bbqing for me this weekend? Found some spares in the freezer and decided to do them!

Nick Prochilo said:
I'm doing early ribs on Sunday. My daughter surprised us yesterday and came home from school for the weekend. Her first question to me was...what are you bbqing for me this weekend? Found some spares in the freezer and decided to do them!
Ain't that a good feeling? 8)

Niagara River Smoker said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":c7zx4eiu]I'm doing early ribs on Sunday. My daughter surprised us yesterday and came home from school for the weekend. Her first question to me was...what are you bbqing for me this weekend? Found some spares in the freezer and decided to do them!
Ain't that a good feeling? 8)[/quote:c7zx4eiu]

It sure is!!!

Im doing a brisket and sausages..planning a Sat night start to finish for Sunday dinner !
Prob. some abt's also if the brisket looks like its gonna come off early enough...

This time Im doing sort of a rub with kosher salt, freshground black pepper and roasted garlic..sort of an experiment. I like brown suger based rubs on my butt, but am pretty happy with just salt pepper and garlic on my brisket...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom