The Results for BBQ Central Contest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Congratulations to the following Winners!!

First Place - Swamp Sauce - Tim Patten
Second Place - Big GQ Garland
Third Place - Uncle Al
Fourth Place - Brian Rich
Fifth Place - Uncle Bubba
Sixth Place - Scotty DaQ
Seventh Place - Puff
Eigth Place - D. Harris

More information will be posted tomorrow and I will be contacting the top 5 winners!!! Congratulations everyone on a very successful contest!!!

Finney said:
Thanks for deleting all the congratulations posts. Makes us look like assholes... and we don't need help with that.

Congratulations guys!!!!!

Enjoy the Primo!!!!! Go for the ROUND & not the OVAL!!!

congrats to the winner.....thanks to Finney I know his site will be swamped :roll: (no pun intended) I will be pickin some up to try!

Thanks for the good news and the nice words! Congrats to all who placed.

I'm on vacation in Dallas/Ft. Worth. Going to eat at Sonny Bryans on Friday. Looking forward to getting some brisket. :D

Will yak more when I get back next week.

Again, congrats to all.

Congratulations! a third time.

Again this is the third time I am posting CONGRATULATIONS! To all who won CONGRATULATIONS, and those who participated THANKS! This was a fun contest with you all.
I am not pleased with a moderator or administraror who deletes posts ast his or her own will. It seems someone doesn't like people congratulating others.

ok I'm home now...here's some comments from the judges, as I recall them (Lee Ann, her restaurants manager, and some other impressive person)

"Great sauces...I really think Captain Morgan's sauce would have won,
but thanks for entering your sauces anyway. All the sauces were wonderful and there are no losers here..only winners!"

That said, thanks to our sponsors for donating our prizes, and thanks
to Rempe for taking on the legal liability, and to a few entries who sent
extra money to Cappy to pay for his shipping costs to Lee Ann. You know who you are.

Finally, thanks to Captain Morgan for coming up with this idea..ok, he stole it from another board...but still...he's a hell of a guy who everyone
loves and learns from, and he never posts pictures of the many trophies he's won nor does he talk down to people...instead, he sacrifices and sacrifices for the betterment of mankind, including yankees and such,
while never getting any credit for inventing barbecue, or "barbacoa" as
it was called when he taught it to the West Indies natives.
I did just call Cappy to thank him for his many contributions to
the world of barbecue, and to the world in general, but he would have
none of it. Said he, and you might want to remember this...

"Give me that beer or die."

just found my way to your forum. thanks to captain morgan for putting this together. i read on another forum that i won, and i couldnt believe it. thanks to wolf rubs for the prizes. as for the advertising, i spend a ton on local radio, (eagle 92.9 out of florence, sc) and my kcbs comp team. thanks to all for the congratulations, Tim Pattan

congrats

No losers, only winners. Wonder who will be marketing their special sauces in the future
So much talent
Be true to your craft

swampsauce said:
just found my way to your forum. thanks to captain morgan for putting this together. i read on another forum that i won, and i couldnt believe it. thanks to wolf rubs for the prizes. as for the advertising, i spend a ton on local radio, (eagle 92.9 out of florence, sc) and my kcbs comp team. thanks to all for the congratulations, Tim Pattan

Tim, you would do better spending it here on a banner ad and a podcast commercial! :D

where's my primo....?

oh .. sorry.. well anyway.. congrats to all the winners. You guys deserve it if you impressed Miss Wippen, you must have done something right.
Great Job!!!!

Back
Top Bottom