The Results for BBQ Central Contest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cliff H. said:
[quote="john pen":56deuanr]Cliff, I learned a long time ago, If I can buy it for 10.00..or build it for $25....why make the trip to the store ?

:shock:[/quote:56deuanr]
that explains why he's always drinking me beer.... :D

007bond-jb said:
Congrats all, This was lots of fun, whats next?

Ideas are welcome! Rub could be tricky since alot of the flavor profiles change from an out of the bottle taste to a cooked taste.

I think maybe a food photo contest? but you have to be in a few pics (just to make sure yall didn't buy the finished dish from Chef Le Paree) I think a rub contest would be tough to judge. A photo contest could be setup as pole. John I don't think everyone here has a Digital video cam. But even a disposable cameras film can be put on cd @ wally world,
You could also have catagorys like: Pets, nature, scenery, Babes :shock: :LOL: Just kiddin... Why don't we start a new post on this topic & get some other Ideas...

con grats to the winner and all who enterd .
next one i just may get in .

how bout a hot sauce contest ? [smilie=madflame.gif]

or a home brew beer contest o o o o and i will juge if ya dont mind . PM me for my shipping address and lets get started . [smilie=hump.gif]

Jb don't even think we need no damm prize, this is just plane ol American Fun BOY... Like Braggin rites... how bout startin a new thread on dis subject? Who is the site admin? I know, Hey Bruce fix us up Ol Boy :LOL:

007bond-jb said:
Jb don't even think we need no damm prize, this is just plane ol American Fun BOY... Like Braggin rites... how bout startin a new thread on dis subject? Who is the site admin? I know, Hey Bruce fix us up Ol Boy :LOL:

JB you are able to start up a thread and a poll! I think it's a good idea, go for it!!

Oh... forgot to mention that sauce recipe is for sale at the one time, never seen before, low, low price of $29.95. That's right! $29.95!!!!

But wait there's more....Not only do you get Scotty's secret sauce, but we're going to throw in a limited time, exclusive offer for BBQ Central members only. Are you ready? We are also going to include a FREE sample of Scotty's Chile Powder!!!!! That's right... Scotty's Chile Powder!!!! If that's not a deal, I don't know what is... right? ... What? ...... MORE? You want more? ... We're gunna give you more!!!!!!!! ... If you buy now, Scotty will photoshop a provided pic of your choice and put them into ridiculous situations ... Things like...
  • A wheelchair guy on a crane
    A redneck in drag, with two other supposedly straight dudes
    A radio DJ accosting a woman
..Some of Scotty's greatest hits....BUT WAIT, there more!!!!!!!!

No, there isn't... I'm tired of typing this crap, and I'm starting to get a headache from it.

Man, I hate those Infomercials!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom