The Joker's Milk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
I didn't want to take the Joker's burger post off topic, so, I came here.

I must recognize the fact that you can drink beer all day and then sit down and polish off a cold glass of milk with dinner...there's just no way I could do that! I think I would throw up due to the vast difference between the two. Good for you Joker! That is a feat in itself!! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> :D

Greg Rempe said:
I didn't want to take the Joker's burger post off topic, so, I came here.

I must recognize the fact that you can drink beer all day and then sit down and polish off a cold glass of milk with dinner...there's just no way I could do that! I think I would throw up due to the vast difference between the two. Good for you Joker! That is a feat in itself!! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> :D
What can I say??!!! :bow: Other than, after that meal, I take a 7 or 8 hour nap! :grin:

Well, I guess if I can stomach Iron City and Genessee beer, I can stomach anything! :grin:

Well the problem I see with this is, if you have room in your stomach for that there milk, you just didn't drink enough beer earlier!

Greg Rempe said:
[quote="The Joker":2nrhh7xo]Well, I guess if I can stomach Iron City and Genessee beer, I can stomach anything! :grin:

If you're drinking Genny Cream Ale then I'll buy it!![/quote:2nrhh7xo]
LOL! I have no idea what kind it was, only that it was Genessee and it was in cans. I made several trips to the nuke power plants in Perry, OH (which was still under construction) and Toledo back in '81/82 calibrating and repairing their meteorological equipment and that was the local beer to drink at the time. Weren't you still in diapers then? :razz:

Green Hornet said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1btcisr6][quote="The Joker":1btcisr6][quote="Greg Rempe":1btcisr6]1981...2nd grade! :eek:
Ahhh.. Out of diapers but still wetting the bed.... 8-[[/quote:1btcisr6]

Same holds true today![/quote:1btcisr6]
Depends! :D[/quote:1btcisr6]
Not yet but soon... :) But HEY! I still have all my teeth!! =D>

Back
Top Bottom