The Flintstones take Texas (Redux)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Captain Morgan said:
ROFL!!

I hope you won a prize!

On the way home did you stop for some brontasaurus ribs?

:grin: :grin: I didn't have time Pebbles got locked out of the house and we had to hustle home to let her in.

zilla said:
I think I fixed it.

LOL cute couple , my turn to dress up tomorow night to hand out candy to the trick or treeters , I will get Niki to take a pic of me done up like a Klingon from Star Trek. if one of yall can post it for me I have not figured out how to do pics yet .

Zilla, I get a login page but am able to see 1 pic ~ Is that all there is? You guys look great!!! =D>

Finney said:
Yeah Walter, email to one of us or we can walk you through it via email. It's a simple process on this site.
JUST DON'T USE EPHOTOHUT!!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

Unless you don't want me to look at them.. :!:

Finney said:
The Joker said:
Finney said:
Yeah Walter, email to one of us or we can walk you through it via email. It's a simple process on this site.

That's reason enough. :lmao:
Fine with me.

The Joker said:
Finney said:
[quote="The Joker":29hm08ze]
Finney said:

That's reason enough. :lmao:
Fine with me.[/quote:29hm08ze] :taunt:

The Joker said:
Zilla, I get a login page but am able to see 1 pic ~ Is that all there is? You guys look great!!! =D>

We were running Late and I wanted to get going. We forgot the camara and that is the only pic we have. :) There were a bunch of great costumes at the party. Wish I wasn't in such a hurry.

Back
Top Bottom