The Burger King King creeps me out.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captain Morgan

Chef Extraordinaire
Whether I'm waking up in my bed to find his soulless, alien eyes staring at mine......or whether I'm finishing up sawing a tree down in the Great North Woods, and he hands me a MeatNormous Sandwich.....I get an extremely bad feeling about this guy.

Does anyone doubt that he has dismembered someone along the way? Or WORSE?????????????!????????

That's too funny! I've seen those stupid commercials! You might as well eat that sammich at the heart Dr.! That is craziness! But I'd love to have one!

Love the burgers, but they dont love me.
2.gif
Burb up charbroil for hours after eating one.

Bryan S said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1917dv1o]

That's no surprise! How many of those sammiches have you had???
The Meatnormous, none Red. The only thing i get at BK is the Double Whopper with cheese with king size fries and a diet coke. Gotta watch the sugar intake you know. :lmao:[/quote:1917dv1o]

Whenever I eat at BK I get onion rings, I love them things!!

http://slate.msn.com/id/2107697/
Burger King has a problem. It needs to jump-start its breakfast business, but (according to BK's ad agency) when America thinks about fast food breakfasts, it overwhelmingly thinks of McDonald's. Burger King just holds no place in our breakfast imagination. So, if BK makes an ad about how tasty it would be to eat a greasy breakfast sandwich, viewers reflexively think: "Hey, yum, that would indeed be tasty—let's go get an Egg McMuffin at McDonald's."

So, what to do? The key is to make sure that you "get credit" for the spot, as they say in the ad game. The ad must be unmistakably linked with Burger King. Thus the focus of this "Wake Up With the King" spot is not so much on the new Double Croissan'wich. (Though it is mentioned, and the sandwich is briefly pictured.) The focus is on the dude with the gargantuan plastic head, bejeweled crown, and burgundy robes. The King sort of hits you between the eyes—it's difficult to forget that he represents Burger King.
(continued)

The focus is on the dude with the gargantuan plastic head, bejeweled crown, and burgundy robes. The King sort of hits you between the eyes—it's difficult to forget that he represents Burger King.
But is this a good thing??? :eek:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bruce B":2qc3l6ac]With the size of that head, you don't hink he's related to, you know.... :ack:

Hey, I resemble that statement! :pickme:[/quote:2qc3l6ac]
Man... I wasn't even going to go there. I was fighting the big head refs.

actually:
I think the burger king is Larry and Rempe's love child. His head is the size of Larry's, but his facial expression looks like Rempe.

The dude is very obviously a serial killer. Think about it:

-Middle aged white guy
-Stalks people
-Breaks in and gets into bed with them!
-Offers food to comfort his victim
-has an evil voice
-dresses like hes a king (God Complex?)

What they dont show you is once the person is preoccupied with eating the sandwich, the "king" bludgeons them to death with his crown and feasts on their still warm corpse. What he doesnt eat is leftover for the Meatnormous sandwhich!

Captain Morgan said:
The dude is very obviously a serial killer. Think about it:

-Middle aged white guy
-Stalks people
-Breaks in and gets into bed with them!
-Offers food to comfort his victim
-has an evil voice
-dresses like hes a king (God Complex?)

What they dont show you is once the person is preoccupied with eating the sandwich, the "king" bludgeons them to death with his crown and feasts on their still warm corpse. What he doesnt eat is leftover for the Meatnormous sandwhich!

What the HELL is going on here today???? :ack: :ack: :ack: :ack: :ack:

Back
Top Bottom