Thanks Vets!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

monty3777

Senior Cook
I'm getting ready to go vote. I don't know how things will go tonight - but I do know that no one will be at the polls intimidating me into voting for a particular candidate. I do know that someone won't find out that I voted for the "wrong" person and come take me away in the middle of the night. I do know that whoever wins there will be a peaceful transition of power. Thanks to all of you who have had the courage to give a part of yourself to make my life so comfortable - and who have allowed me to live with such grand freedom!

I agree Monty! Thanks to all who have served and are currently in service for allowing us the freedom of choice!

Yeah I have to say it has been a great time all my 47 years...Haven't been out of work for more than a week at a time and that was my fault. I love the USA and will do everything to help the new leadership continue to keep us free for years to come..Peace and happiness comes from a deeper place than the government... It comes from BBQ and Smoke!!!!!! ;) I love you Big Green Greg!!! ;)

I heard John Kennedy deliver his inaugural address ("Ask not ...") and I'm grateful to have had the opportunity to serve my country, 4 years in the Army and 30 years as a civilian. Thanks for the reminder and the thanks, Monty.

--John
Army Security Agency
Defense Language Institute-West Coast (Russian language training)
National Security Agency (cryptanalyst training)
14th USASA Field Station, Hakata, Japan (electronic espionage)

Thanks all. Four years USAF 1959-1963 then another four years as a civilian employee with US Navy 1975-1979. Some of the best years of my life.

Well I thought about trying to join back during the Viet Nam fracas..but figgered they tell me their wasn't no openings or some such thang. Stuff like that always happens to me seems like..especially when trying to get a job. Big thanks to our vets. Drinking a hearty toast to all who served or are currently serving as we speak.

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom