Thanks to all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bbqbrad

Cook
For those who have not heard, two weeks ago I was diagnosed with cancer. It has been removed, and I start chemo next week.

I want to thank all of you for the kind calls and emails I have gotten. I am truly overwhelmed and humbled with all the kind words sent to me. I've always felt the BBQ community was a positive one, and I feel it even stronger now.

I have a blog to keep those following me at
http://web.me.com/hotforteacherbbq/Brad_updates/Blog/Blog.html.

Again, a huge thanks.

Brad, that's some scary stuff and I had not heard about it. Sounds like your on the rapid road to a full recovery and that you've got a great support group of family and friends.

We'll keep you and our family in our prayers that it does not come back.

Please keep us informed on your progress.

Brad will add you to our prayer list. There are two people that work at our dealership with cancer. Seems like that stuff is everywhere. Keep the faith and the best to you.

Sorry Brad...first I heard of this challenge. We love you and are praying for you hard as we speak. Keep the Faith Brother. Just claimed a whopper of a Promise for you which come direct from the Good Book. That is whut I heard say one time..."In prayer respectfully remind the Lord of His Written Promises and reverently request that He will fulfill the promise." Paraphrasing of course. I know it was a good TV Preacher cuz he is rich and famous and got a funky hair do:) It works for me.

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom