Thanks From the Clines

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gary in VA

Head Chef
A BIG THANK YOU to all that help make this benefit a success. We fed somewhere between 300-350 people and made over $5000 dollars to go towards disaster relief. WAY TO GO!! Everyone that was there had a wonderful time and all went away a few pounds heavier.

Bill the grill guy helped me and supported this from the beginning. He deserves a big ol pat on the back for everything he has helped me with. Not to mention his wife Kathy helped tremendously with keeping up with the sides and helping with last minute set-up.

John Atkins came in late friday evening and I know he was one tired puppy. but he cooked alot of food and did a great job.

Larry Wolfe did a great job cooking ribs and donated some of his Wolfe Rub for door prizes.

Charlie and Jo of screamin nite hog did a wonderful job and Jo helped my wife with alot also.

Brian Junkins cooked brisket and pork and helped set up and take down canopies and tried to get my wife drunk.

Chris Capell brought his girls and cooked some awesome brisket and Friday night cooked wings and beef.

Richard and Carol Middleton cooked chicken and brisket for saturday and Friday night cooked some awesome ABT's, shrimp, and who knows what else.. It was all Awesome.

Thank you all so much. I know you all did so much more than what I have listed here. I appreciate all your willingness to help and the spirit in which you did it.

Thank you and God Bless you all.

Gary

OH CRAP...

I am sooo sorry.. I almost forgot Bruce and his brother Gary.. Those guys helped me out so much by watching my pit and Gary did the hot dogs for dumb people that don't like BBQ.

Thanks so much Bruce.. you did a great job!!! it was great meeting you and your brother.

Hope your wife forgave you for abandoning her on your Anniversary!! hahaha :lmao: if you are still alive you better hang onto her..thar's a good woman.

Man Gary, I realy enjoyed my self this weekend. It was great meeting Bruce and Gary and seeing all the fellers that we compete with throughout the year. Thank you and your lovely wife for hosting such a worthy event. Lets start planning next year a little earlier :!: .

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Man Gary, I realy enjoyed my self this weekend. It was great meeting Bruce and Gary and seeing all the fellers that we compete with throughout the year. Thank you and your lovely wife for hosting such a worthy event. Lets start planning next year a little earlier :!: .

:eek: Next Year ?? :faint:

Gary in VA said:
OH CRAP...

I am sooo sorry.. I almost forgot Bruce and his brother Gary.. Those guys helped me out so much by watching my pit and Gary did the hot dogs for dumb people that don't like BBQ.

Thanks so much Bruce.. you did a great job!!! it was great meeting you and your brother.

Hope your wife forgave you for abandoning her on your Anniversary!! hahaha :lmao: if you are still alive you better hang onto her..thar's a good woman.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Obviously Bruce made quite the impression!!!! Maybe his wife didn't miss him either!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

one thing I do have to tell about Bill the grill guy.....

Thursday we purchase meat at costo, bill brings 12 briskets from sams, I get butts and ribs from my nephew... we get it all packed in the cooler and Bill says .. Maaaaan.. we gonna have waaaaaaay too much food...

... about 30 minutes into the thing.. when people started comming by with 2 plates in hand and eating like they haven't eaten in 3 days.. (which they probably haden't) my wife hears Bill say... "we ain't gonna have enough food"

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom