Thanks...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
I just wanted to take a moment to thank each and every one of you (even the lurkers) for making this forum one of the best on the internet!! I am very thankful for each and every one of you...I had no idea when I started this little forum now almost 5 years ago that it would have grown in to this.

THANK YOU!!

I thought Captain Morgan started this..... :? :? :P
My thanks to you for giving us a place to play!

Well you're lucky you had a good core to help you get it going! Without Cappy, Finney, Nick, Me and Bill you would be nothing without us!!! :LOL:

Seriously, nobody thought it would work but through your hard work and most of us being banned from other forums, you made it work! THANKS GREG!

Larry Wolfe said:
Well you're lucky you had a good core to help you get it going! Without Cappy, Finney, Nick, Me and Bill you would be nothing without us!!! :LOL:

Seriously, nobody thought it would work but through your hard work and most of us being banned from other forums, you made it work! THANKS GREG!
I'm surprised Scotty Da' Q wasn't mentioned.
I thought he's been here since the get?
The man is a cornucopia of great knowledge when it comes to cooking and cooking things the right way.

:?

yes, thanks Greg for a great forum. It is my most visited forum. It is great to be able to share info, give each other hell and have a great time doing what we all enjoy doing.

Back
Top Bottom