Texas Site?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He explained the reason he got banned on the Klose board. Caution you might need a translator though! :grin:

It's toooooo good not to share!! :lmao: I wonder what this is going to do to me.....

Big, there's a wild rumour goin round that you done went and got yerself banned from another forum. Now, I hope that's not true as Next to Woodman, you were nearly one of the most smartest, inconaclastic , fellers there! What's the dealio? Dave H

Aferred it be all true. Apparently little Blakey boy creator did not enjoy it when I simply axed him did he have any compooter geeking which needed doing (even put a smiley on there)in response to his treatise on diesel engines..which is where I fist notice his hateful snotty disposition. He kicked me and JTS both. Apparently JTS got it just for quoting it back and adding a lol. Blakey apparently didnt bother to read it the first time. We is currently looking for a new home where the ban button is not under control of a egotistical chilish retard. A place such as this should do nicely in fact. Come see us any old time.

bigwheel

Captain Morgan said:
so here and the chili board. He actually may still be on the Klose board,
but I hardly ever check that one.
He has 50% of the posts there LOL Really knows his BBQ

The Joker said:
It's toooooo good not to share!! :lmao: I wonder what this is going to do to me.....

Big, there's a wild rumour goin round that you done went and got yerself banned from another forum. Now, I hope that's not true as Next to Woodman, you were nearly one of the most smartest, inconaclastic , fellers there! What's the dealio? Dave H

Aferred it be all true. Apparently little Blakey boy creator did not enjoy it when I simply axed him did he have any compooter geeking which needed doing (even put a smiley on there)in response to his treatise on diesel engines..which is where I fist notice his hateful snotty disposition. He kicked me and JTS both. Apparently JTS got it just for quoting it back and adding a lol. Blakey apparently didnt bother to read it the first time. We is currently looking for a new home where the ban button is not under control of a egotistical chilish retard. A place such as this should do nicely in fact. Come see us any old time.

bigwheel
Guess he won't be coming here then. 8-[

Back
Top Bottom