Taste of Buffalo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
We are heading off to http://www.tasteofbuffalo.com/ it should be a good time. We haven’t gone in the last few years because of the kids and other conflicting schedules. The taste will be lunch today and then the Butt and Brisket for dinner after a 6:00 tball game. Any of you other area guys planning on checking out the taste?

We're passing this year. :badgrin: There are a couple new BBQ joints there this year though..

I've had BW's don't know about the rest. The f%#@ing map came up side ways at the site, not time to mess with it. Its time to eat. Or do something with a BBQ joint.....

wittdog said:
I've had BW's don't know about the rest. The f%#@ing map came up side ways at the site, not time to mess with it. Its time to eat. Or do something with a BBQ joint.....
I had to rotate it twice to get north pointing up, then just zoomed in. Print it out and take it with you. :!: Great weather today!!

Just got back from the Taste….The sample were good size for the $ the wife and kids had fun….Pigs you need to go with me, for some reason people tend to give me a wide berth even in a crowd. :D We tried 3 of the 4 BBQ joints…….. 1 was real good the other 2 were awful. I ended up tossing the 2 samples. One was Pulled Pork, no flavor nasty. The other was Crock Pit Burnt Ends……My mother made better Q. :eek: But the stuff we sampled from the other vendors was good. There was also some nice sights to see and some good music.

wittdog said:
Just got back from the Taste….The sample were good size for the $ the wife and kids had fun….Pigs you need to go with me, for some reason people tend to give me a wide berth even in a crowd. :D We tried 3 of the 4 BBQ joints…….. 1 was real good the other 2 were awful. I ended up tossing the 2 samples. One was Pulled Pork, no flavor nasty. The other was Crock Pit Burnt Ends……My mother made better Q. :eek: But the stuff we sampled from the other vendors was good. There was also some nice sights to see and some good music.

Yeah, and guess which one of them brain boy told about Oinktoberfest
:eek: #-o
oh well, win or lose we want to know we competed with the best....

Anyway to get back on topic... the Taste was pretty good... we had some "hotzerella sticks" which were mozzerella sticks with a spicy coating and some jalepeno bits in them, some really good jerked chicken, good barbeque from one place, some strawberries covered in chocolate with grand marnier (sp), some marinated artichokes, and an amazingly rich chocolate brownie dessert. the kids had a trifle thing that was basically fruit and cool whip, and a potato pancake....

then we rolled home :D

Back
Top Bottom