Swedish Meatballs................well kinda

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":3g7r82xk][quote="Larry Wolfe":3g7r82xk]
bigwheel said:
Well you a very lazy boy to be using frozen meatballs. Now if you ever want to go to meatball heaven I got a recipe from a januiine Eyetalian Roman Catholic lady from New Yawk City. It make you chunk rocks at that yumpin jimminie stuff. It also cant be bought frozen at Kroger.

bigwheel

I'm speachless.........................
I knew you weren't! :LOL:

Larry Wolfe said:
bigwheel said:
It aint no wonder a person who cant even speel it right be speachless.

bigwheel

You got me on that one.

But you baffle me...............in the beginning of my post you bitch about me using frozen meatballs. Then you go on and recommend a certain brand you like and tell me that Kroger sell them frozen. You have no idea the brand or how good the meatballs were, but you still bash them but still recommend a frozen version you like?? What size helmet do you wear and what do the bus windows taste like? I'm just curious?

He stated that "It can't be bought at Krogers.[/quote:3g7r82xk]

Oh excuse me I stand corrected. Thanks for the clarification............ass! BW hates Yankees and you're defending him?? Go eat a peck of clams you LawngEyeLand SOB! :shock:[/quote:3g7r82xk]

WOW, somebody wake up on the wrong side of the bed today? Since I been taking some heat lately for my spelling, just thought I'd make sure I read ALL the words in a thread! I'm not defending a person here, just a statement! Now, wheres the popcorn emoticon! :LOL: :shock: :oops: :cry: ;) :roll: :twisted: :evil: :x :( :eek: :) :D :shock: :? 8) :LOL: :cry: ;) :arrow: :idea: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted:

4.gif

16.gif

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1o3t9lr4]You two monkeys! I hope you get the runs from the popcorn! :LOL: :LOL:

Well come to think of it, this morning was a little troublesome! :shock:[/quote:1o3t9lr4]

:LOL: :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom