Super-fan Round-table Podcast...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Larry Wolfe said:
Hey guys, you can get a headset with a microphone for under $20. Go to the store today and get one and be a part of this!

Well we blew the budget for this week got 6 couples coming over for a weekend and they all want pulled pork so I had to restock on rub seasonings yea I am making one from scratch, as well as some mustard BBQ sauce , as well as the snacks , and all the other regular stuuf we need to get , maybe in a few weeks .

It amazes me how much you people DON'T want to be a part of history...VERY disappointing!!

Also, this is technology people...don't be afraid of it!! Embrace it and benefit from the good stuff I am bringing you.

Imagine, buying a $15 microphone and being able to talk to anyone you want for free with superior sound quality. How much does that save you on your phone bill every month!!??

Don't forget, doing it buy phone costs you money anyway!! :shock: That is an excuse to not become tech savy!! SHAME!!!!

Greg Rempe said:
It amazes me how much you people DON'T want to be a part of history...VERY disappointing!!

You do it by phone and I would love to do it , its not that I dont , just dont have the funds for a computer mike right now.

I'm in... on the tri tip talk, if any.

Can the IT guy please explain the skype issue specifically? I've had it since early 2005 or so...no problems...or so I think.

Oh...FYI, my brother in law is on of the lead guys in the IT department of one of the biggest companies in Cleveland. His boss specifically had them install Skype so they could communicate with their overseas affiliates and with other locations in the country.

I'm sure they would have noticed if something was wrong with Skype or if it causes some type of damage to your computer...also, some of the biggest companies in the world partner with Skype...for example, Eastman Kodak Company. :idea: :idea: :idea:

Greg Rempe said:
Oh...FYI, my brother in law is on of the lead guys in the IT department of one of the biggest companies in Cleveland. His boss specifically had them install Skype so they could communicate with their overseas affiliates and with other locations in the country.

I'm sure they would have noticed if something was wrong with Skype or if it causes some type of damage to your computer...also, some of the biggest companies in the world partner with Skype...for example, Eastman Kodak Company. :idea: :idea: :idea:

Opinions are like ass*oles, everyone has one! :shock:

Finney said:
Just mark down Larry as "out". :roll:

[smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_bravo.gif]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom