Super Bowl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
So what's everone eating?
We are having Deviled Eggs, Pickled Sausge, Spinich and Artichoke Dip, Pizza with ABT's as a topping, Brisket Sammies, cowboy candy and maybe some Nachos..... and plento Beer...

Boring here! The cable company discontinued service (one guy working a 2 county service area and the company was based in Kentucky. We within 20 miles of the Michigan line. STUPID!) We can't even watch the Super Bowl. Les is in South Carolina working, been gone since Thursday and leaving either this evening or sometimes tomorrow to come home depending on when they finish. It's just the kids and me. We're most likely going to have tacos tonight and watch a movie. I rented a bunch of them for the weekend. It's cold out at this time -2 with a -25 wind chill but that is supposed to go down to -30 wind chill.

allie said:
Boring here! The cable company discontinued service (one guy working a 2 county service area and the company was based in Kentucky. We within 20 miles of the Michigan line. STUPID!) We can't even watch the Super Bowl. Les is in South Carolina working, been gone since Thursday and leaving either this evening or sometimes tomorrow to come home depending on when they finish. It's just the kids and me. We're most likely going to have tacos tonight and watch a movie. I rented a bunch of them for the weekend. It's cold out at this time -2 with a -25 wind chill but that is supposed to go down to -30 wind chill.

Run down to Radio shack and buy a cheap satelite! :D

Great idea Dats but no way I can put that up alone in the wind gusts we're experiencing today. lol We are actually planning to go with Directv but Les has been gone so much lately that we haven't had a chance.

wittdog said:
So what's everone eating?

Chili and all beef hot dogs , with apple pie for desert. Got chips, dips, and beer ready to go its just gonna be me and the wife. Spent all day yesterday repacking all the inside and inside Christmas stuff and toteing it to the attack . Just not in the mood for a crowd this time around.

allie said:

Thats we got Dish Network , more channels less money !!!! :)

Like Walter, it's just the two of us having chili and apple pie for dessert.
eatdrink022.gif

--John 8)
(And hoping against a blowout game.)

Sorry about the pic quality the mrs didn’t think to take it before she sliced the za…Talk about a tasty pie….I think that ABT’s are the ultimate pizza topping, some diced brisket, green onions, mushrooms and I had to toss some pepperoni on…

Back
Top Bottom