Sunday work

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Woodman, When I went to the Kodak site I noticed the coffee mug with the Maple tree pic on it. Thats nice man. Makes me want one. You should get his and her mugs for you and the little lady. Very nice pic.

Hey Woody, look at the bright side. Where I live we got ready for winter a month and a half ago. It was 11* when I got up this morning and has warmed all the way up to 20*.

Griff

Woodman said:
spent the day raking leaves, splitting a load of apple. playing with the dog (no commentary!) getting ready for winter. tired now

I can relate! We ordered in the winter flowers Saturday and the other chlorine we have to use when these chilly nights force us to turn the pool heater on.

Which reminds me: I gotta get find those beach unbrellas.

:beach:

Hey Woody, did you get the pit to fit in the garage? I am hoping for a mild winter at least until Christmas. I have orders for pork butts for Christmas from a few folks and don't really want to be out freezing my buns off. I hate doing leaves and my big oak in the front of my house is the last tree in the neighborhood to lose its leaves. If I ever cut that thing down I'll enough oak for both of us for 10 lifetimes...huge. Got my pressure washer winterized and "Stabil" put in all the gas power equipment. Even started up the snowblower...man I hate winter.

Back
Top Bottom