Summer GTG ?????????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
brian j said:
personally i think bill's parents place is the way to go. that way the families can have a family area, people who don't like sleeping on the ground can have a cabin, the hedonist can have a hedonistic area, the late night drinkers can have an area, et cetera, et cetera.

i'm in and will help plan.

but cappy... keep lobbying for myrtle beach. i'm not complaining at ALL.
What about the hedonistic,early morning drinkers?
And where would the et cetera,et cetera, area be(Larry wanted to know :shock: )

Kidding sounds good to me ;)

brian j said:
personally i think bill's parents place is the way to go. that way the families can have a family area, people who don't like sleeping on the ground can have a cabin, the hedonist can have a hedonistic area, the late night drinkers can have an area, et cetera, et cetera.

Sounds like a plan to me...maby Cappy can import some of the bikini clad girls to feed us grapes and serve us wine....

john pen said:
[quote="brian j":1hkig4tq]personally i think bill's parents place is the way to go. that way the families can have a family area, people who don't like sleeping on the ground can have a cabin, the hedonist can have a hedonistic area, the late night drinkers can have an area, et cetera, et cetera.

Sounds like a plan to me...maby Cappy can import some of the bikini clad girls to feed us grapes and serve us wine....[/quote:1hkig4tq]
I'll bet his "bikini clad girls" don't leave the Myrtle beach area either :roll:

Puff said:
john pen said:
[quote="brian j":20k7wssn]personally i think bill's parents place is the way to go. that way the families can have a family area, people who don't like sleeping on the ground can have a cabin, the hedonist can have a hedonistic area, the late night drinkers can have an area, et cetera, et cetera.

Sounds like a plan to me...maby Cappy can import some of the bikini clad girls to feed us grapes and serve us wine....
I'll bet his "bikini clad girls" don't leave the Myrtle beach area either :roll:[/quote:20k7wssn]

Yuppers, don't want them too far from the nursing home!

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="john pen":1wcrm1fn][quote="brian j":1wcrm1fn]personally i think bill's parents place is the way to go. that way the families can have a family area, people who don't like sleeping on the ground can have a cabin, the hedonist can have a hedonistic area, the late night drinkers can have an area, et cetera, et cetera.

I'll bet his "bikini clad girls" don't leave the Myrtle beach area either :roll:[/quote:1wcrm1fn]

Yuppers, don't want them too far from the nursing home! [/quote:1wcrm1fn]

[smilie=a_crylaugh.gif] [smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_crylaugh.gif]

Uncle Bubba said:
Pick a date but please stay away from any last Friday of the month. Virginia is ok for me...depending what part.

Are there "bad" parts of Virginia? [smilie=a_peek.gif]

Back
Top Bottom