Summer GTG ?????????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, Im thinking we should try to at least firm up a date so those that need to put in for vacation can do so...as before, location always seems to be an issue....If I could find the friggen members map, Id try to see where might be central to most interested......

ScottyDaQ said:
john pen said:
Well, Im thinking we should try to at least firm up a date so those that need to put in for vacation can do so...as before, location always seems to be an issue....If I could find the friggen members map, Id try to see where might be central to most interested......
You can thank the fearless leader for not updating the link....
http://www.bbq-4-u.com/viewtopic.php?t=3184

HINT HINT.

I did the search thing and found numerous references to a map, but no link...Ill try frapper.com...

john pen said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1mufr1l6]PA!

Ill second that...Maby Southwest Pa.

Sort of inbetween the east coast and Ohio / Michigan and points south....[/quote:1mufr1l6]
Sounds good to me!

brian j said:
i have a 37 acre farm convenient to i-95 and i-81 that we can use. plenty of room for smokers and tents. there is a small hotel 3 miles away in round hill. after that you'd have to go ~ 15 miles to leesburg where there are plenty of hotels.
That's real nice of you to offer that Brian :D

Puff said:
brian j said:
i have a 37 acre farm convenient to i-95 and i-81 that we can use. plenty of room for smokers and tents. there is a small hotel 3 miles away in round hill. after that you'd have to go ~ 15 miles to leesburg where there are plenty of hotels.
That's real nice of you to offer that Brian :D

Yeah no kidding! Thank God Puff didn't offer. We'd look funny partying by the river, under a bridge!

Captain Morgan said:
yeah just in case I'm in a wheelchair when that happens, I don't like
the idea of getting stuck in the mud with you guys.

Yeah mud sucks, but that's why we invite Bill TGG, he's a good helper! Not for much else though!

john pen said:
Woodman said:
There is nothing in Southwest, Pa......

Is that a bad thing ?
John we can catch a cheap Jet Blue Flight out of the Falls to Myrtel.....that have those weekend "golfing flights" or we can roadtrip......just a couple of thoughts to consider.....

Back
Top Bottom