Suggestion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Join date is at the left under your screen name. Some folks have the kind of equipment they use in their signature. I dont list it in mine because it all depends on what and how much I am cooking as to which smoker I am using. But, with that being said I dont have a problem if there is room under the screen names to list the cookers if it is possable Greg.

You can add them in to your signature line but not under your location...however, I put my cursor in the "location" field and hit enter to see if it would carriage down...and something VERY INTERESTING HAPPENED...

It brought up a HUGE avatar gallery...worth a look.

so, click profile, then put your cursor in the location section and then hit enter and see if it works for you...

Greg Rempe said:
You can add them in to your signature line but not under your location...however, I put my cursor in the "location" field and hit enter to see if it would carriage down...and something VERY INTERESTING HAPPENED...

It brought up a HUGE avatar gallery...worth a look.

so, click profile, then put your cursor in the location section and then hit enter and see if it works for you...

The default cursor location is on the "Show Gallery" button at the very bottom. When you hit enter, it "pushes" that button. :roll: Sorry to ruin your easter egg. :LOL:

The Singature part is probably the best section for cooker info.
You can also use the other tags like SIZE= and COLOR= like I did.
Just use the tags
Code:
[size=9][color=red] your info [/color][/size]

Back
Top Bottom