Subscriber Appreciation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good point Puff..that head could make grown folks have nightmares. Fourntuately we did not have any younger kids over here who tend to wet the bed when exposed to such head trauma? I just sit on the ice chest so dont need any steenken lawn chair. They break way too easy. In fact I know this hefty boy who has nearly been kilt by sharpnel on them crazy Resin chairs. Fat boy take a seat..and they explode sometimes. I am trying to figger out if they stopped delivering mail on Sats yet? I hate to waste a lot of time needless sitting on the ice chest. I have rats to kill ya know? Busy busy.

Yes always have the white hat on. Guess the small gratuity must have got lost in mail or something. I am fixing to fire off an indignant email to the Customer Service Department at Wolfe Industries. That should get some action huh?

I ran over to the Wolfe Pit, no new news on the give a way, but there are some new videos Larry has not shared over here that looked real good ... Nick I'm retired and have time to watch ;)

I ran over to the Wolfe Pit, no new news on the give a way, but there are some new videos Larry has not shared over here that looked real good ... Nick I'm retired and have time to watch ;)

Thanks Buzz! The giveaway is tomorrow so there's still more time for people to subscribe. No video needed to be in the drawing, just be a subscriber!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom