Stocking Up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bbquzz

Master Chef
There are probably a number of reason not to live in Ohio, a big reason in my book is there is no Yuengling beer. To add insult to injury I see Don Cash posting dinner pictures with a bottle or can sitting on the Performer. So I am spending the weekend in Richmond VA to visit my wife's family and I just snuck away to stock up. This will be my private stock. Next time you see a post from me there will be a Yuengling close by.

I would consider NOT having Yuengling a positive. Can't stand it! BLEH! Same with what I'm drinking now Molson XXX, like horse piss as Pigs tells me that's what it taste like!

Larry Wolfe said:
I would consider NOT having Yuengling a positive. Can't stand it! BLEH! Same with what I'm drinking now Molson XXX, like horse piss as Pigs tells me that's what it taste like!

What is the beer of choice at the Wolfe household, I always figured you for a Gentleman Jack kind of guy? Did someone give you the XXX that you have to drink it? :mrgreen:

bbquzz said:
Larry Wolfe said:

What is the beer of choice at the Wolfe household, I always figured you for a Gentleman Jack kind of guy? Did someone give you the XXX that you have to drink it? :mrgreen:

Well, I'm not really picky........but if I had the money I'd drink New Castle everyday.

Liquor, I'm happy with Beam white or black.

Never had Yuengling, I would try it, as long as it was very cold and in a bottle; don't like canned beer..... I love Alaskan Brewing beers, of course, I have to be loyal :D ! But, my favorite is Guinness stout, poured correctly from tap at the Piers Head Bar in Kinvara, County Galway in Ireland, the absolute best beer ever !

Well my favorite is English Bitter ales and Aussie beer with the pic of the Kangaroo on it. Wow that stuff is tasty and get a person muy barracho promptly. Like Shiner Bock but cant make a night on em. Too rich. Sorta like Guiness I can do brown and tans but drinking out of the bottle is like Karo syrup. Bud Light works on most occasions. On Blatz and Pearl I get a whiff and start puking. It dates back to teenage over drinking days.

bigwheel said:
Well my favorite is English Bitter ales and Aussie beer with the pic of the Kangaroo on it. Wow that stuff is tasty and get a person muy barracho promptly. Like Shiner Bock but cant make a night on em. Too rich. Sorta like Guiness I can do brown and tans but drinking out of the bottle is like Karo syrup. Bud Light works on most occasions. On Blatz and Pearl I get a whiff and start puking. It dates back to teenage over drinking days.

Yeah, Pearl is below Milwaukee's Best fo sho.

We used to buy blatz beer in high school. $0.79 per six pack! Oh god did it taste like shit but we were going to puke it up before the night was done so who cared! :LOL:

Nick Prochilo said:
We used to buy blatz beer in high school. $0.79 per six pack! Oh god did it taste like shit but we were going to puke it up before the night was done so who cared! :LOL:
:LOL: Good God. That's funny. We would get a case 16 oz of brews for $4.99. And the same thing happened. What ever happened to the old school export cases? Heavy duty, easy to transport. Remember beer balls? :LOL:

[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ ....... Remember beer balls? :LOL:[/quote]

Matt's beer balls, that was back in '77...... they were cheap :LOL: :D what about the coors in the can with those push button tops ?! We couldn't even buy coors in NY, back in '75 I think it was... we had to make "beer runs" into PA to pick up cases of it .....

Timbear - Good lookin' .... No Great lookin' fridg Tim! I'm thinking Larry is headed west to help you drink that New Castle :LOL: I have a daughter who I call a beer snob, she will only drink Great Lakes brews, I would too if I could afford the price and the calories.

I will join the club on Coors and Coors Light. Gives me a headache from hell (that come from all the formaldehyde in there and on top of that it tastes like Alka Seltzer.) I do not drink that #hit even if it's free. My standards aint high but I do have some.

Back
Top Bottom