Stay away, stay far far away!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bigwheel said:
Well the funny part of this is..had this problemo surfaced over on the Widder Basso's list for example and one of his "advertisers" had give a person a royal screwin...anybody who nagged woulda got immediately deleted along with the entire thread which accompanied it along with any posts from unfortunant souls who was the least bit sympathetic to the screwing their pals took. How do folks like that sleep at night? I will give you a clue. They dont. They hang out 24/7 with the middle finger hovering over the delete key. Sure glad this place aint like that. When somebody takes a hit I like to hear of it. Think I headed over to Bassos place to give him a piece of my mind right now.

bigwheel

Cliff H. said:
I hope I get a WSM before Larry's brother does. :LOL:

BW, that's the beauty of this board! Finney has made a nice place for us to hang out and we're free to say what we feel here!!

Larry Wolfe said:
bigwheel said:
Well the funny part of this is..had this problemo surfaced over on the Widder Basso's list for example and one of his "advertisers" had give a person a royal screwin...anybody who nagged woulda got immediately deleted along with the entire thread which accompanied it along with any posts from unfortunant souls who was the least bit sympathetic to the screwing their pals took. How do folks like that sleep at night? I will give you a clue. They dont. They hang out 24/7 with the middle finger hovering over the delete key. Sure glad this place aint like that. When somebody takes a hit I like to hear of it. Think I headed over to Bassos place to give him a piece of my mind right now.

bigwheel

[quote="Cliff H.":1xa9604g]I hope I get a WSM before Larry's brother does. :LOL:

BW, that's the beauty of this board! Finney has made a nice place for us to hang out and we're free to say what we feel here!![/quote:1xa9604g]

Yeah, we can even say that we hate Greg! :LOL:

And that's why I don't want sponsors here...we can speak freely. I know Greg would appreciate some funds from advertisers...maybe we should all
think about sending him a one time donation.

Well I like the concept of advertiser supported sites. Think it's a much more workable solution to financial considerations than donations or membership fees etc (as long as they leave off the pop ups and spam and stuff like that). I just dont think the advertisers should be treated as holy cows. If they offer shoddy goods/services or treat somebody in a shabby fashion I think they should be held accountable at least up to the point of the customer being able to discuss the issues at hand in an open forum...and of course a rep for the advertiser being able to respond...defend their position..make things right etc. By the same token I think folks who have gotten good service from the advertiser should not be reticent to share that info either. I make a lot of buying decisions based on good things I hear about certain companies and individuals. Just thinking out loud here of course:)

bigwheel

Captain Morgan said:
And that's why I don't want sponsors here...we can speak freely. I know Greg would appreciate some funds from advertisers...maybe we should all
think about sending him a one time donation.

Well....*insert some really good choice words here*

How many times have I told people to print off the price...run down to Home Depot or something...price match there...pay the freaking tax....and pick it up a week later!?!?!?!?!!? BUT NO...

Yeah, total PMS fueled response there.

*****************UPDATE***********************

Just received an e-mail stating they need my three digit code in order to process my credit card. Seems to me another DELAY! THEY SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN THAT A MONTH AGO WHEN I PLACED MY ORDER!

Just another reason NOT to order from this company!

Well I still aint quite figgered out whut planet you call home but I be willing to listen if you want to splains it:)

bigwheel

Helen_Paradise said:
Well....*insert some really good choice words here*

How many times have I told people to print off the price...run down to Home Depot or something...price match there...pay the freaking tax....and pick it up a week later!?!?!?!?!!? BUT NO...

Yeah, total PMS fueled response there.

Dang them dirty dawgs. Somebody get the rope and the hawg knife. We can fix this problemo muy pronto.

bigwheel

******************UPDATE #2*******************

I sent them the code from the back of my credit card last night. Didn't receive any confirmation everything was okay or not. I called them to verify they received the e-mail and everything was good to go. I spoke with Aleck, he said they received the info and everything is ready to go and it would be shipped today. This is the second time I've heard this statement from them. If my brother does not receive the WSM tomorrow as promised, my next phone call will be made into a pod cast for your enjoyment! Keep your fingers crossed!!! My brother was supposed to get this over a month ago for his birthday!!! It's coming John!!!

5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif

I have three words for you......AM A ZON

Bruce B said:
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif

I have three words for you......AM A ZON

Bruce you're 100% right for customer service, but this WSM w/shipping was only $179. Was it worth the headache?????? Probably not!

Hey John, hard to believe that your brother is so cheap he wouldn't spend a few extra $ on you so you could have yopur present in time for your birthday! Watch out if the card says Merry Christmas! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom