Start 'em young...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cflatt said:
ok Wittdog, now youre costing me money...my 2 saw your boy and his grill and decided thats just what they needed, it was too cool...so off to HD to pick one up, then some ground chuck so they can cook the burgers tonight. Their moms gonna love it...or kill me. :grin:

so tell your lil trendsetter he's started something now
1. make sure to get the pics both of the kids cooking and of your wifes reaction.
2.Tell her that they (the children) were your adult supervison.
3. Did HD have any small grill covers? :grin:

they dont know but I told her on the phone already, shes gonna play excited whether she likes it or not. she knows I wont leave their side...nor will the border collie. I didnt see any small covers today

Wittdog's, those pic's were perfect!
All I have is girl's! :-k
Maybe it's time for a boy.........or at least a tom-boy 8-[
Awesome :!:

Woodman said:
He can stay up and stoke it for me! We'll be there for certain! Woodguy

No way! We've already put four years of training into this one, we're not letting him go! Not only can he adjust dampers, and supervise a pit, but he also runs for the tongs, beer, mitts, and anything else we need! :march:

got a late start last night due to work but they finally got to use their new grill. only problem was about the time the coals were ready the wife made it home and the 3 yr olds interests instantly changed.

coals gettin ready

she's not interested..its his grill

she moves in to take over

ready to eat

All right cflat =D> cute kids and good looking grub. Tell the daughter that she did a great job. =P~ =D> Was it a good time and what did the Mrs say? I think a mini Weber will show up with the fat guy in a read suit this year……..The whiskey handybook huh?

we let her know how good it was all night. the wife just beamed when she knew there was another cook in the house. The whiskey handbook was an early birthday gift from a neighbir last night, been introducing him to nicer whiskeys and scotch. So he thought I would like a copy...and he brought a bottle of Jameson 12yr old with it :)

Happy Birthday. Sounds like a good neighbor, mine is like a sitcom neighbor anytime the food it done he walks in…………and then drinks my booze.

cflatt said:
we let her know how good it was all night. the wife just beamed when she knew there was another cook in the house. The whiskey handbook was an early birthday gift from a neighbir last night, been introducing him to nicer whiskeys and scotch. So he thought I would like a copy...and he brought a bottle of Jameson 12yr old with it :)
Guess he hasn't read the book. Nice neighbor though.

wittdog said:
All right cflat =D> cute kids and good looking grub. Tell the daughter that she did a great job. =P~ =D> Was it a good time and what did the Mrs say? I think a mini Weber will show up with the fat guy in a read suit this year……..The whiskey handybook huh?

:ack:

Back
Top Bottom