Speaking of Pumpkins and Holloween

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
Anyone ever roast pumpkin seeds? They are real good.

Clean the seeds
put them on a baking sheet pan
add garlic salt and butter
toast at 450* until they are golden brown in the oven

Good Stuff Right There.

You ain't lying Bill! Cathryn and I carved our pumpkin Sunday but we did our seeds a little different. We lightly sprayed a skillet with non stick spray and toasted on top of the stove top and then seasoned with salt. Mighty tasty!!

Bruce B said:
You ever try them with Wolfe Rub....you should get some.

Now that a good idea, I pour Wolfe Rub on my hand lick it off & chase with beer.

Big fan of the pumpkin seed here..Ill go out today and pick up a bunch of pumpkins for a quarter a piece..Ill do the seeds and the Mrs. will do pies. I like to soak my seeds in a salt water mixture before toasting them...

Bruce B said:
You ever try them with Wolfe Rub....you should get some.

No I haven't tried that but I tried it on Scotty's nuts! My wife loves Scottys nuts with Wolfe Rub Original! Lisa and I prefer Scotty's nuts with Wolfe Rub Bold though, extra twang!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bruce B":5ngyard6]You ever try them with Wolfe Rub....you should get some.

No I haven't tried that but I tried it on Scotty's nuts! My wife loves Scottys nuts with Wolfe Rub Original! Lisa and I prefer Scotty's nuts with Wolfe Rub Bold though, extra twang![/quote:5ngyard6]
Stop before you start talking about the seeds from his nuts... :shock:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bruce B":3rbg1fgn]You ever try them with Wolfe Rub....you should get some.

No I haven't tried that but I tried it on Scotty's nuts! My wife loves Scottys nuts with Wolfe Rub Original! Lisa and I prefer Scotty's nuts with Wolfe Rub Bold though, extra twang![/quote:3rbg1fgn]

Who in the hell is Scotty?????

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bruce B":3kofxkk5]You ever try them with Wolfe Rub....you should get some.

No I haven't tried that but I tried it on Scotty's nuts! My wife loves Scottys nuts with Wolfe Rub Original! Lisa and I prefer Scotty's nuts with Wolfe Rub Bold though, extra twang![/quote:3kofxkk5]

[smilie=a_holyshit.gif] [smilie=a_holyshit.gif] [smilie=a_holyshit.gif]

Back
Top Bottom