Speaking Of Guns

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
A few years back I damn near got locked up for a co2 pistol. (r Crosman Corporation Crosman 3576W .177 CO2 Powered Air Pistol.) I had it in my quick draw holster and was going down to the rail road bridge to plink off some beer bottles and cans that the kids just toss. Some moron calls the cops and they damn near kicked my ass. They flipped when they found the 9mm Glock (told them it was on me) I had tucked away. I'm legal and have permits. We have a quick draw comp at the gun club. Shooting the co2 is a hell of allot cheaper than burning threw brass! But that's fun too! Just costs a ton more money.
:LOL:

Thing that just kills me is I was asked " why are you carrying a loaded 9mm ?" I looked at the cop and said, "because I can." That didn't help much. They treated me like crap. It's my right, they just don't get it. Ya got a gun? every one thinks Your up to no good. :roll:

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Thing that just kills me is I was asked " why are you carrying a loaded 9mm ?" I looked at the cop and said, "because I can." That didn't help much. They treated me like crap. It's my right, they just don't get it. Ya got a gun? Your up to no good. :roll:

Apparently the response, "I have a permit to carry Officer, would you like to see it?" didn't cross your mind.

Bruce B said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":2ovxrilx]Thing that just kills me is I was asked " why are you carrying a loaded 9mm ?" I looked at the cop and said, "because I can." That didn't help much. They treated me like crap. It's my right, they just don't get it. Ya got a gun? Your up to no good. :roll:

Apparently the response, "I have a permit to carry Officer, would you like to see it?" didn't cross your mind.[/quote:2ovxrilx]
Bruce, I told them. They had my ass on the ground before I could say any thing. After getting cuffed and my face mashed into the ground, they were cool. But damn, they just rushed me. Local cops around here ain't so bright! :roll: They kept on screaming, ON THE GROUND NOW! And I was! Never asked any thing till I was in cuffs and had a knee on my neck. Morons!

Back
Top Bottom