Soup Of The Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
img_236630_0_3ea9fe7b8aa192e30ab6b4b11b6695d8.jpg

Got the tractor rolling yesterday and found this by the club house. :LOL:

Pigs

Sounds like some great soup there. Now I like a shot of Snappy Tom in my bloodmarys. Spicy V 8 aint too bad but I think they musta caught the celery powder on sale cuz they sure use a bunch of it in there. Fine job on preserving the artifact. I may send this off to Alfgore and get you some kinda nice prize for historical preservation etc. Keep up the good work young man.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
ChuckBBQSmoker said:
any olives in that soup :mrgreen:
olives are optional. We do get olive juice (brine) from a local deli to make dirty martini's. Dude buy's them in a five gallon bucket.
I loves me some dirty martini's.. problem is I always end up with jars half full of olives with no brine ! Id take a few gals of that brine pigs !

john pen said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":2m91d7bh]
ChuckBBQSmoker said:
any olives in that soup :mrgreen:
olives are optional. We do get olive juice (brine) from a local deli to make dirty martini's. Dude buy's them in a five gallon bucket.
I loves me some dirty martini's.. problem is I always end up with jars half full of olives with no brine ! Id take a few gals of that brine pigs ![/quote:2m91d7bh]
I can hook you up John. Just let me know a day or so ahead when you can slide by. Damn cops all know where I live. :LOL:

Pigs

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom