Sound Like A Plan? (Salmon)(pics)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
http://www.kasilofseafoods.com/Smoking/hot-smoked.htm
Every darn time I go to the deep freezer I see that piece of salmon that Griff gave me. So it's going down. Going to do it in the gasser. What ya all think.
Thanks

Pigs
look Larry, a clean rack.
img_204376_0_02362b1aaafa29ed0c36e5a47161afb4.jpg

Put them in the fridge.
img_204376_1_5ea69fbffda464aea8be7743df917a56.jpg

May use the WSM, but the gasser is not out at this time. We will see.

Pigs

Larry Wolfe said:
Any method sounds good Chris, just make sure the grates are clean this time! :LOL:
I have a clean one Larry. Thank you for your concern. ;) :LOL: It's in the brine now. Will take pics when it goes in the fridge before smoking. Recipe sez 12 hours in the fridge, think I'll let roll overnight.

Pigs

That Salmon probably sucks....better send it to me for proper disposal. Just looking out for ya. 8)

Rag said:
That Salmon probably sucks....better send it to me for proper disposal. Just looking out for ya. 8)
Always make's me feel good when guys like you Ron are watching out for me. Go stand by the mail box, It should be there in a day or so. ;) :LOL:

Pigs

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1fr4n25n]Any method sounds good Chris, just make sure the grates are clean this time! :LOL:
I have a clean one Larry. Thank you for your concern. ;) :LOL: It's in the brine now. Will take pics when it goes in the fridge before smoking. Recipe sez 12 hours in the fridge, think I'll let roll overnight.

Pigs[/quote:1fr4n25n]

Why are your grates in the brine?

Back
Top Bottom