Sooo..what are we cooking this weekend?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captain Morgan

Chef Extraordinaire
Gettin ready to throw on a couple of boness butts from Costco (1.39 lb).
Mainly making it to have some pork in the freezer. Got 2 catering gigs
this week, and both want abts. No q in the freezer.

Got a sample of that 7 layer dip, and bought a bucket of it. Would it be a social faux pas if I ate it all myself?

I was supposed to work but it was called off :happyd:
I'm making some beef jerky, a fatty, and a rack 'o' ribs, and tip's :D
Corn on the cob, and beans too :!:
I'll have some pics later :(

I'd eat all the dip Cappy :!:

I just picked up two packs of tri tip from Food Kitty for $2.99lb. Not sure if I can do it this weekend, but there will be meat on the new Weber this week.

grilling a bunch of thighs tomarrow for dinner for the family (my folks, bro and sis, etc)

Captain Morgan said:
all righty then, pappy, I'm gonna need some more info on them thar fiddleheads.

Cappy I've never eaten them myself but I pulled this up if you're interested.

Captain Morgan said:
all righty then, pappy, I'm gonna need some more info on them thar fiddleheads.

Yeah, I just finished weeding the garden and threw out lots of stuff that looks like that. Are you gonna eat that stuff?

Eh...I did nuthin. Did up some burgers on Friday, and fried wings Yesterday. Both for the race. (Man, I can't believe that cup race....that sucked for #29)

Been fishing all weekend with the boy. He had a good time, but too many distractions to do any serious angling. I was hoping to have a perch fry, but none were big enough to warrant taking home. Tomorrow after work, I'm hitting the pier. They've been catching some serious Pike, Salmon, LM Bass, and plenty of decent size yellow perch. Perch rule!

ScottyDaQ said:
Eh...I did nuthin. Did up some burgers on Friday, and fried wings Yesterday. Both for the race. (Man, I can't believe that cup race....that sucked for #29)

Been fishing all weekend with the boy. He had a good time, but too many distractions to do any serious angling. I was hoping to have a perch fry, but none were big enough to warrant taking home. Tomorrow after work, I'm hitting the pier. They've been catching some serious Pike, Salmon, LM Bass, and plenty of decent size yellow perch. Perch rule!

Thats a great picture Scotty! Hope they are biting tomorrow!

ScottyDaQ said:
... but too many distractions to do any serious angling.
What, baiting the hook? Dislodging the hook from a rock?? :grin: That's what it's all about! Suck it up!!!

:hide:

Good luck tomorrow!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":2mzmump5]all righty then, pappy, I'm gonna need some more info on them thar fiddleheads.

Yeah, I just finished weeding the garden and threw out lots of stuff that looks like that. Are you gonna eat that stuff?[/quote:2mzmump5]
Read the link, looked like weed's to me :eek:

Puff said:
Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":3go1jvdm]all righty then, pappy, I'm gonna need some more info on them thar fiddleheads.

Yeah, I just finished weeding the garden and threw out lots of stuff that looks like that. Are you gonna eat that stuff?
Read the link, looked like weed's to me :eek:[/quote:3go1jvdm]
Weeds.... or weed? 8-[

Puff said:
Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":11kq61b4]all righty then, pappy, I'm gonna need some more info on them thar fiddleheads.

Read the link, looked like weed's to me :eek:[/quote:11kq61b4]

Yeah, that's what I said!

Finney said:
Puff said:
Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":258ij09t]all righty then, pappy, I'm gonna need some more info on them thar fiddleheads.

Read the link, looked like weed's to me :eek:
Weeds.... or weed? 8-[[/quote:258ij09t]

The Joker said:
ScottyDaQ said:
... but too many distractions to do any serious angling.
What, baiting the hook? Dislodging the hook from a rock?? :grin: That's what it's all about! Suck it up!!!

Good luck tomorrow!

LOL, No ... him throwing stuff in the water, yelling, pissing off other people, falling on the rocks, etc. :razz:

Back
Top Bottom