So Long Old Friend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef

Good by to a loyal friend. If it doesn't sell by the end of the month, it's off to the bone yard to be parted out. The thing never let me down. It made me more money than it's worth. 8 years of service. I'm going to miss the stupid thing. :cry:

Is this the same van you had at Oinktoberfest? That one at Oink has seen some better days. You deserve a new or newer van Pigs, get into the 90's for God sake. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Bruce B said:
Is this the same van you had at Oinktoberfest? That one at Oink has seen some better days. You deserve a new or newer van Pigs, get into the 90's for God sake. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
No Bruce, that was a 95 I picked up. I hate the damn thing.(POS) It's out of here ASAP. Doesn't tow worth a darn and is shorter than the old grey buggy. Did the pick up deal for a while years back, I like a van. Guess I'll have to pony up some dough. :x :LOL:

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:

Good by to a loyal friend. If it doesn't sell by the end of the month, it's off to the bone yard to be parted out. The thing never let me down. It made me more money than it's worth. 8 years of service. I'm going to miss the stupid thing. :cry:

I gave mine to charity (1990 Caravan, with 190,000+ miles). Of course, that was before they changed the tax laws about donated cars.

Larry D. said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":20a9puad]

I gave mine to charity (1990 Caravan, with 190,000+ miles). Of course, that was before they changed the tax laws about donated cars.[/quote:20a9puad]

How do you think he got this one??? ;) :damnfunny :damnfunny :damnfunny

Uncle Bubba said:
[quote="Larry D.":vsniti3t][quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":vsniti3t]

I gave mine to charity (1990 Caravan, with 190,000+ miles). Of course, that was before they changed the tax laws about donated cars.[/quote:vsniti3t]

How do you think he got this
one??? ;) :damnfunny :damnfunny :damnfunny[/quote:vsniti3t]
Thanks Bubba. Your more than welcome to spray cooking oil all over the thing. ( like ya did your grate at oink where I had to walk! ) :LOL:

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
[quote="Uncle Bubba":2e0jjaqz][quote="Larry D.":2e0jjaqz][quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":2e0jjaqz]

I gave mine to charity (1990 Caravan, with 190,000+ miles). Of course, that was before they changed the tax laws about donated cars.[/quote:2e0jjaqz]

How do you think he got this
one??? ;) :damnfunny :damnfunny :damnfunny[/quote:2e0jjaqz]
Thanks Bubba. Your more than welcome to spray cooking oil all over the thing. ( like ya did your grate at oink where I had to walk! ) :LOL:[/quote:2e0jjaqz]

Better than what I was going to do. ;)

Back
Top Bottom