So I wanted to smoke some ribs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cliff H.

Master Chef
Then I started making excuses why I shouldn't make ribs.

I have to clean the WSM from the last cook.

I have to prep the ribs and that takes a long time.

I have to get the fire going and that takes a while.

It's getting to late to smoke ribs for 6 hours and I don't want to be eating at 10:00 .

What's up with that ?

Making bbq any time of the day or night used to be way fun. It seems like these days bbq'n has some work related undertones that I can't seem to shake.

I'm going to bed.

You could be eating ribs today!
Come on there's a little work involved with anything good and worth doing.
I guess you'll be driving through some nasty burger joint then!

Hey Cliff I sympathize completely. Try beanie weenies. Sardines. Smoked Oysters..Dry Salami..Baloney..Rat Cheese and stuff like that. Your right. Its much less work than smoking your own bones.

Eat a McRib everyday this week for lunch, you'll run out of excuses come Friday and eat the best ribs you have had on Saturday!!

I had a McRib just the other day. Was not bad. Needed a little salt was about it. Sure beats the heck out of the slimey hot wet lettuce choices such as a Big Mac. I think they should nuke it first then add the lettuce..but nobody listens to me. I dont see how folks can eat that kinda stuff. I am fixng to try learning how to make McRibs at home like Larry showed on TV. I do not like the pickle on there.

Hey Cliff I sympathize completely. Try beanie weenies. Sardines. Smoked Oysters..Dry Salami..Baloney..Rat Cheese and stuff like that. Your right. Its much less work than smoking your own bones.
:D;)

Eat a McRib everyday this week for lunch, you'll run out of excuses come Friday and eat the best ribs you have had on Saturday!!
Durn, Vermin, ya beat me to it.:) Thought of it right after I read LittleCog's response. Put the two of 'em together, and it won't seem so much like work.

BOB

Back
Top Bottom