Slung Over?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
Any one party too hard last night? We laid low, went to the park to watch the fireworks. They put on a hour show that is cool. No wimpy stuff. Big mortars. :D For a little one horse town, they do a heck of a job. I forgot the camera, and was too hammered at midnight to go get it. (imagine that :LOL: ) The bar had a over night license open till 6:00 am. Guess I'm getting too old to party that hard. Was in bed by 2:00 am :roll:

Pigs

Finished the year with a Great Pub Burger, fries and two Margahritas, off to a late movie and picked up my Granddaughter at her BF's at 12:15. Wife and I in bed by 1:30am....Nope, not slung over here.
dj

We left the party about 11:30. The wife wanted to get the Babysitter home at a decent hour. While driving her home, hit a deer. Luckily I saw it standing beside the road before I got there and slowed down real slow. The deer bolted right in front of me, I slammed on the breaks, the deer went down in front of us and rolled under the front of the SUV. As soon as I came to a stop. the deer rolled out from under the front of the SUV about 10 feet in front of us and got up... shaken but she trotted off and looked like she didn't have any broke bones or anything. No damage to the wifes car.

Not slung over here either, I only had about 3 beers the entire night. But did see some friends at the party I haven't seen in a while.

Well as I was in bed by 10 PM along with all the other nice Bapticostals. Too many amatuer drunks out on New Years Eve for me.

bigwheel

had some guests over, lit the weber, grilled some small stuff, wings, pizzabreads and passed them around, even the people nextdoor/accros the street came along... No beer/alcohol all night,accept a glass of champain at midnight. A light grill and beer, I remember something with a pit and a man on fire...

Back
Top Bottom