Sloppy...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
Just a quick observation...but it seems like there has been an inordinate amount of cough ups and turn overs in the first half...even worse then the Browns!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :LOL:

Greg Rempe said:
Just a quick observation...but it seems like there has been an inordinate amount of cough ups and turn overs in the first half...even worse then the Browns!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :LOL:

No lie buts its a heck of a game especially that first touch down return only 14 seconds into the game by Chicago!!!

I watched on espn.com so could only see the play by play. I saw some place else that Prince was awesome! lol It's not nearly as much fun watching online as it is on tv where you can see the commercials and the shows as well as yell at the tv when a play doesn't go to suit you! Oh well, at least I got to see it!

Nick Prochilo said:
cflatt said:
it was more about the fireworks and the fact that it was Prince....he was terrible

to bad he didn't get electocuted in the rain! :LOL:

I guess the royalities from the few songs and movie he made just aint making it anymore , LOL. I would have perfered another wardrobe malunfunction , why wont they made it Dolly Pardon for peats sake !!!!!! LOL

I hate to disagree here folks, but, aside from the bad outfits and weird hair thingy, Prince's sound was top notch...HE sounded very good!

Why did you guys think it was horrible?

Walter...I don't think you need to worry about Prince's cash flow...I'm sure he's doing just fine! ;) He proally just wanted to show everyone wathcing he was still alive and isn't averse to doing 2 of the most watched shows inside of 6 omnths of each other. :shock:

Super Bowl and American Idol

Greg Rempe said:
Walter...I don't think you need to worry about Prince's cash flow...I'm sure he's doing just fine! ;)

Was it Prince that Dire Straits was talking about in "Money for Nothing"... "That little f---t with the earring and the makeup, (yeah, buddy, that's his own hair). That little f---t's got his own jet airplane, that little f---t is a millionaire." [smilie=banana.gif]

Perhaps I am off on the Super Bowl thing...however, as a performer and musician, he is by far the best of our time.

He can play the guitar and MANY other instruments VERY well, he sings well and he is a great musical writer to boot.

Take all of those things away and he can still dance well too!

If you look at the skills and not how he acts or the fact that he looks like a tart, then its hard to argue my point.

Coming from somebody who watches American Idol!
2.gif

greg his singing was ok...but his playing last night was the worst i have heard from him. i think sometimes he tries to reach so far out there to be different that he fogets the basics. I have gtr techs out on tours that could play circles around what he did last night. i am guessing that due to the rain they had to "fly in " the keys parts from rehearsals, esp since they did no closeups...and that does make it harder to play. and about his cash flow...its better now, but i do remember a time not so long ago where the people that worked for him had to wait and wait to get their checks...then run to tha bank and hope they cleared.

Well dont even bother to axe who won the 800 bucks on the five dollar square which conincided with 9 and 7 or whutever. Now that is enough to get a person interested in non-Cowboy football games. Best as I can make out the warden done took it all away.

bigwheel

Back
Top Bottom