Sloppy...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cflatt said:
greg his singing was ok...but his playing last night was the worst i have heard from him. i think sometimes he tries to reach so far out there to be different that he fogets the basics. I have gtr techs out on tours that could play circles around what he did last night. i am guessing that due to the rain they had to "fly in " the keys parts from rehearsals, esp since they did no closeups...and that does make it harder to play. and about his cash flow...its better now, but i do remember a time not so long ago where the people that worked for him had to wait and wait to get their checks...then run to tha bank and hope they cleared.

I got bored with it early on. Why do they sign "has beens" to do the half time show? I'd rather have watched Bryant Gumble sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. It was the worst half time show I've ever seen, and I saw last years too.

A Jimmy Hendrix wannabe ;)
Next year bring out some one more hip, like Lawrence Welk or Little Jimmy Dickens. :shock:

Greg Rempe said:
Perhaps I am off on the Super Bowl thing...however, as a performer and musician, he is by far the best of our time.

He can play the guitar and MANY other instruments VERY well, he sings well and he is a great musical writer to boot.

Take all of those things away and he can still dance well too!

If you look at the skills and not how he acts or the fact that he looks like a tart, then its hard to argue my point.

That is is a BLUE ROOM topic if I ever heard one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom