Slacker Pizza

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

surfinsapo

Master Chef
My first attempt to make pizzas. Help from Jb of BRLA.
<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="400" height="225" data="http://www.vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=787646&server=www.vimeo.com&fullscreen=1&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=01AAEA"> <param name="quality" value="best"> <param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"> <param name="scale" value="showAll"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=787646&server=www.vimeo.com&fullscreen=1&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=01AAEA"></object>
First you have to make a roux....I mean doe.....

Now the ingredients: Italian Sausage,green olives,purple onion,pepperoni, and provolone cheese...

The doe ball goes through puberty...

You have to brown the sausage first....

Roll out the barrel... I mean doe again....

Topping time!!!

The finished product... thanks JB....007 wham bam thank you maam!!

Molto squisito...!!!!

cleglue said:
Nice.

How did the kitchen aide mixer handle the dough? I have the classic and it is only 250 watts and it bogs down when I make a pizza dough.
It handled it ok I guess.. I bought the heavy duty one from Kohls.. I didn't see any smoke ,but the side of it was hot after kneeding the doe... :shock:

cleglue said:
Nice.

How did the kitchen aide mixer handle the dough? I have the classic and it is only 250 watts and it bogs down when I make a pizza dough.

Watch the KA dance in the video
Me & Sapo both have the the big HD KA they bog down too.
Mine has made 100's of pizzas & the gear case is leaking oil now :roll: POS

Great Job Slacker

cleglue said:
Thanks guys about the KA.

Surfin,

How long did it take to bake the pizza on the Kamado? Do you know what temperature the kamado was?

Thanks.
I didn't do a infrared lazer reading.. The gauge on the dome said 450 degrees. The pizzas took around 10 minutes each.. They were yummy.. I want more allready... :D

Good job. Excellent production! That's it! I gotta try one now. :D :LOL:

img_145580_0_9c00b8b2f82684c03cf5c84343cf42ca.jpg

FYI this is Julia Childs KA

cleglue said:
BchrisL said:
Good job. Excellent production! That's it! I gotta try one now. :D :LOL:

img_145690_0_9c00b8b2f82684c03cf5c84343cf42ca.jpg

FYI this is Julia Childs KA

We like pictures. How did you get Julia Child's KA?

It is a secret recipe! ;)

Pull up any web site. Press control-alt-print screen. This copies the screen to the clipboard. Open MS Paint, and paste the clipboard, then cut the section you want to save and open another blank picture in Paint and paste the clipped part. Save it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom