Show yerself!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well good for you Allie. I have decided to shed a few pounds too. I have moved over to Lite Beer. Figger that should help some.

bigwheel

Bog Wheel git yer arse down here and we can paddle some kayaks out to the oil rigs and do some fishin. You'll lose pounds doing that. Do you like to hit golf balls at tourists on the beach? Oh hell, just come down here for a good ole humid south Texas holiday!! :shock: Guess where this is?

DSC_0061.JPG

Ain't sure of the structure but its mighty purty. As far as golf I like to ride around in the cart and drink. Hitting balls is too dangerous for the innocent bystanders. I also don't like the Ocean cuz it always smells like dead shrimp and everything that swims or floats will bite you. I will meet you at Hazel Bazemore park on the River over by 5 Points and show you how to haul some big Blue Cat's outta the aquaduct which carries agua to Robistown over there. I used to catch them so big outta there you could cut steaks off their lips. Don't fish in the River no..all you will catch is crabs. Which can also be caught at the Yellow Rose Convention Center if a person aint careful. Wonder if that place is still in bizness? At one time it supposed to have the biggest dance floor in Tejas. It was right next door to the Bumble Bee.

http://www.baysfoundation.org/map.pdf

bigwheel

surfinsapo said:
Bog Wheel git yer arse down here and we can paddle some kayaks out to the oil rigs and do some fishin. You'll lose pounds doing that. Do you like to hit golf balls at tourists on the beach? Oh hell, just come down here for a good ole humid south Texas holiday!! :shock: Guess where this is?

DSC_0061.JPG

Back
Top Bottom