Show yerself!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's bigwheel, aka Officer bigwheel. ;)

jeffwheeler.jpg

--John
(It was sooooo tempting, but I stayed away from Photoshop -- didn't even change the cleaner's to a donut shop. :D )

Dave, Thanks for saving me, Kevin, and Bruce the trouble!!!!

A PHOTO OF WHEELER???????? I have been doing this posting stuff since 04, and this is the first time I have seen him out of the closet!!!!!!!!! Way to go Jeff!!!!! Now, when I am in Tejas, I will know to look out for ya! By the way, I am going to the Houston Rodeo this week to cook with Redneck, Buckeye, Ritchie, and Bill.

bw, nice to put a face to the name. Thanks.

Here's a pic of me about as far out of my natural element as I can get. Henley Beach, Adleaide, South Australia. BTW, the Frozen Few shirt got a few comments.

Well that is an amazing bit of artistic injuneering to make Bill and his pig pal look so similar. I'm impresed. Now Big Dude is almost as purty as me..nearly. Think Griff should enter the Ernest Hemmingway look alike contest held down in Havanah each year. In case any of you young whuppersnappers don't remember Ernest he was an old grey bearded guy who wrote books and hung out on the beach when he wasn't busy in the bars getting material for the books. Doing research a person might say.

bigwheel

Here I am at a chili cook-off, roasting some peppers and onions... gotta love my savage tan 8)

I think I'm the only one who brings a smoker to a chili cookoff in this area :LOL:

chili1.jpg

img_181667_0_b16a43140d176976dc4736b03a385bb5.jpg

I had to dig out a pine tree last year. I think thats the tip of it stickin out about 10 inches or so in to the left of me in the pic.

Back
Top Bottom