short video from Israel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

surfinsapo

Master Chef
<object width="400" height="302"> <param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"> <param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1313743&server=www.vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=01AAEA&fullscreen=1"> <embed src="http://www.vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1313743&server=www.vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=01AAEA&fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="400" height="302"></embed></object>

Wow Sapo, good video...I hate to say it but I kept waiting for a bomb to go off or something...and there are a lot of walls over there too.

Does it make you appreciate our country a bit more then you did or not really?

Greg Rempe said:
Wow Sapo, good video...I hate to say it but I kept waiting for a bomb to go off or something...and there are a lot of walls over there too.

Does it make you appreciate our country a bit more then you did or not really?
Man. I LOVE the U.S.A. We might not be perfect but we are the best and fairest to our people.. We can say things in public and not get our heads shot off or put in prison.... Like the ole licence plates used to say, " USA #1".. :D

Cliff H. said:
I think Sapo may have been a little nervous about the whole experience due to his not talking a lot. :LOL:
I didn't talk because "yall" in Aribic is a bad word..... :shock: ;) :shock:

Neat video. Those walk ways were pretty narrow. Did yall go on your trip with people you knew or with a tour group. Glad yall had a great time. I've got to ask what did yall mean :?

Tannehill Kid said:
Neat video. Those walk ways were pretty narrow. Did yall go on your trip with people you knew or with a tour group. Glad yall had a great time. I've got to ask what did yall mean :?
Yall means.. I didn't want to ruin the video by talking too much... We were with a group of people that signed up for a tour...all the folks in front of us... I was the Kaboose :D

Back
Top Bottom