Seeing Eminem and 50 Cent on Friday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Susan Z said:
The Anger Management Tour.

Jealous?

=P~

You better be packing heat and wearing a bullet proof vest! BTW, nice knowing you! Nissan Pavillion will never be the same :eek:

Susan Z said:
Larry, they don't let you tailgate there per se, do they? You know, with cute little grillls and stuff. Parking lots open at 4:30, gates at 7. Dat's alotta time to kill.

They certainly do! Keep your beer or alcoholic beverage in a cup and they won't bother you! As a matter of fact we just tailgated Friday for the Rascal Flats concert!! We tailgate at every concert we go to there, that's half the fun!

BTW, you may want to pick up several 40's of Old English or Bull! :eek:

Susan Z said:
I hope you're right!

Still, I'm stunned and thrilled if we can really tailgate. Parking opens at 4:30 (gates at 7) so that's a lotta' time to kill otherwise...if you can't have guns or knives, that is.

Susan, I know they have signs that say no alcohol. If you drink out of a bottle or can they WILL make you pour it out. But if you drink out of a cup they don't know what you're drinking and that's quoted directly from Prince Williams Finest! I don't recall any that said no fires or grills, but they may have them. But I've never had a problem. I've been to Jimmy Buffett and Rascal Flatts this year and tailgated at both. And have done the same at every concert I've been to at Nissan for years past. The cops are very cool, if you are cool to them!

Susan Z said:
Thanks, Larry! I do recall being stuck in traffic trying to leave after a concert and seeing a guy grilling and nobody hassled him or anything, so, wow, that adds a whole new dimension to this thing....! YAY!

:D :D :D

Or are you just setting me up to get TASERED!!!!

:eek:

I think deep down you really want to experince that!

Susan Z said:
I figure it's always worth investigating anyone who's at the top of their craft. On a totally unrelated note, next week I'm being dragged to Neil Diamond.

:)

Wow Susan, I bet you'll run into alot of people at the Neil Diamond concert that were at the Anger Management concert! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Just at the ND concert they'll be drinking MadDog and Wild Irish Rose since it's a more upscale type of scene! 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom