Scotty's Nut's Part Deux

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Wanted to make a little snack today and I was munching on a can of mixed nuts. So I decided to make some Scotty nuts . But I was chatting with Scotty earlier today and he mentioned I should try it with the Wolfe Rub Bold vs. Original Wolfe Rub. They turned out very good. One thing that really stands out with the Bold is the garlic flavor! Wow what a flavor!

I know where this thread is headed! :LOL: Now really, who in their right mind doesn't like Scotty's nuts? I've tried my own, but the're not as good as Scotty's! I think mine are too big and I should try it on smaller nuts!

Nick Prochilo said:
I know where this thread is headed! :LOL: Now really, who in their right mind doesn't like Scotty's nuts? I've tried my own, but the're not as good as Scotty's! I think mine are too big and I should try it on smaller nuts!

You should remove the extra skin from your nuts Nick. All that old skin doesn't let the Wolfe Rub penetrate as well.

Scotty your nuts didn't look that good.
Maybe Larry can try a new recipe using your nuts.
I've tried Wolfe nuts before thanks to Bruce and his recipe. They were very tasty.
Scotty I think if you put your nuts under a microscope you "find" the right recipe :shock:

*What Scotty said*

brian j said:
you guys need to try oiling your nuts before seasoning them. they get all shiney.

I think I may give Bill TGG my oiled Wolfe Nuts for Christmas! Wonder if he'll suck on my nuts first to get all the Wolfe Rub off first and then nibble on my nuts?

Um, I am fairly flexible guy...I don't know why my cops haven't antied up here and ask for understanding...I know we are in the "Gray" area where it can be read as two different things and all...

However, let me say this...if you are reading through this post and you are a new member, I imagine you would think that EVERYONE who has posted to this thread is indeed an out of the closet Homosexual or one who is extremely repressed and is looking for the closet door to burst out!!

You guys are disappointing!!

Greg Rempe said:
Um, I am fairly flexible guy...I don't know why my cops haven't antied up here and ask for understanding...I know we are in the "Gray" area where it can be read as two different things and all...

However, let me say this...if you are reading through this post and you are a new member, I imagine you would think that EVERYONE who has posted to this thread is indeed an out of the closet Homosexual or one who is extremely repressed and is looking for the closet door to burst out!!

You guys are disappointing!!

So is this official? You're coming out the same weekend as Bill TGG? How cute!

Second Official Warning

[smilie=nonono.gif]
6.gif

Bruce B said:
Second Official Warning

[smilie=nonono.gif]
6.gif

Sorry everyone for my bashing of the alternate lifestyle.

Let me take this opportunity to show the sincerity in my apology and offer a Wolfe Rub Holiday Special. Click HERE for more information. [smilie=a_chuckle.gif]

I'm going to get you for that. It might not be today, it might not be tomorrow, but trust me, I will get you.
2.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom