SCAM update!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hillbilly1

Sous Chef
Here's the name of the company, have nothin to do with them if they call you, give them zero information!

World Wide Reader Service
Lakewood Co 496193
Phone: 1-866-570-2900

Or if you like give em a call an tell them how you don't approve of there scams on folks.

I wen't ta the bank today an changed my card, will have to file a dispute tammarraw, the police say if they take the money out of my account to call an they will begin an investigation.

Tryin to get ahold a this bunch but they ain't open yet.

Thanks for that heads up Senor Hillbilly. I am purty safe from identity theft cuz I dont think anybody would want it:)

bigwheel

Yes it does indeed. I was a prosperous fella back afore yall voted all them commie liberals into orfice. Prez Osama still ain't sent my stimulation check neither...sniff sniff.

bigwheel

We been getting identical calls here.
They been calling themselves
"Magazine Reader Services" except it only says "Unavailable" on our caller ID. with no visible number

Just git rid off your land line. Everyone has cell phones anyway. My land line is a data only line (just for internet). When we moved in it took a couple of days to make it data only, and the phone rang off the hook with telemarketers.

Same bunch smokey joe, don't give em nothin, just hang up! Done fair amount a research on em, bunch a crooks!

Justaguy, I would but my mother is 91 years old an when she needs somethin she calls that. She won't even think about cells phones, plus I use it fer the business to. Someday, it'll be gone!

Course, I don't like any phone, pain in the butt! I prefer smoke signals! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom