Saving the Sonoran High Desert

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bigwheel

Master Chef
Yeppers..I have decided to do my part and quit using charcoal. Thats why I bought the Brinkmann Electric Gourmet...and I'm mighty proud of it but I is now caught on the horns of a dielemma. It less than a month old but when the newspaper come out today it showed the Ace Hardware store had a nice little square electrified insulated model Smoke Hollow brand for about a hundred bucks more. Anybody ever hear of one of these beastes? If so how do they work out? Do it have any form of heat control etc. Thanks. I suspect I gonna have to have it no matter whut happens. No sacrifice it too great to help out my pal Alfgore.

bigwheel

Slow and Low are the only rules for cooking at home.

Let us know how that baby works. I seen something like it at Sam's Club.

Well thanks for them safety tips and the heads up on the electric smoker from Sam's. I looked at one of those at Academy Sports. Masterbuilt I think is the brand. Academy was about 50 bucks cheaper than Sams. Had some kinda digital readout on it. I was afraid I might accidentally leave it sitting out in the rain and ruin it.

bigwheel

Nope aint moved...but it takes a village to raise kids and save mesquite forestes ya know? Went and looked at the Smoke Hollow cooker at the hardware store. It made by brinkmann and did not appear impressive. Think I save the money to buy meat and devils urine etc.

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom